Presenting the 99 trillion 6 Paths of Pain!

Crevanille

I have a scenario i'd like to share with everyone. I posted it on comic vine awhile ago but i didn't get many responses. Maybe it will be different here. I changed quite bit because i'm interested to see how all of this could play out with new characters. Tell me how all of you could see this playing out:

Here is a hypothetical scenario...the universe's horizon explodes in which 99 trillion 6 paths of pain invaded every single corner of our solar system. They're all capable of jumping from planet to planet and they all desire to bring pain to the universe. They all are capable of working without Nagato and each one of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have 9000xtimes the normal chakra. Each of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have Rinne Sharingans AND each of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have also acquired MUI (Mastered Ultra instinct) that works in tandem with their Rinne Sharingan. All the paths have MFTL speed.

Okay so here is the deal: There are several factions that are working in our favor:

The Justice League all new 52 members.

Image result for justice league new 52 members

All of the Yu Yu Hakusho main cast. 

Image result for yu yu hakusho wallpaper

The X-men

Related image

All of the Soul society main cast from Bleach and Strenritter (allied temporarily)

Related image

Image result for Sternritter

All the Infinity war heros.

Inuyasha's Group, Sesshomaru and The Band of 7(Allied temporarily).

Image result for inuyasha

Image result for sesshōmaru

Image result for the band of 7 inuyasha

Neo from the Matrix.

Image result for neo matrix

The 4 Hokage

Related image

Rwby and her squad. (Rwby)

Image result for rwby

Medaka Kurokami (Altered god mode) and Misogi Kumagawa 

Image result for medaka kurokami master war god

Image result for misogi kumagawa

Dissidia Heroes 

Image result for dissidia heroes

9 tails chakra Naruto

Related image

Post Kage Summit Sasuke

Sasuke images

The Entire Shinobi Alliance

Image result for the entire shinobi alliance

All past Avatars in Avatar and Korra:

Related image

Image result for korra avatar state

All tournament of Power contestants. 

Image result for tournament of power all fighters

And finally US. We are inserted into this madhouse of nonsense crazy war in which we have our own powers based off the previous factions. We can choose 5 powers from each faction currently in play.

vs

These guys 99 trillion times in a pack of 6. Remember: They have Mastered Ultra Instinct, 9000x times the normal chakra, Rinne Sharingans and their Speed is MFTL. (Massively Faster Than Light)

Related image

If none of you are sure about powers look up each faction i posted power and abilities.

No rest period for anyone.

Could we survive? If not how far do we go? How many Pains do we take out? How far do the factions make it? Can we win? I need an opinion here. 

Once you have yourself inserted into The Almighty Alliance, tell us how you would handle such a invasion. Where do you go? Who do you interact with first as an ally? How did you die? If you live how did you work with your allies to overcome such massive odds?

Edited by Crevanille

1 hour ago, Crevanille said:

I have a scenario i'd like to share with everyone. I posted it on comic vine awhile ago but i didn't get many responses. Maybe it will be different here. I changed quite bit because i'm interested to see how all of this could play out with new characters. Tell me how all of you could see this playing out:

Here is a hypothetical scenario...the universe's horizon explodes in which 99 trillion 6 paths of pain invaded every single corner of our solar system. They're all capable of jumping from planet to planet and they all desire to bring pain to the universe. They all are capable of working without Nagato and each one of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have 9000xtimes the normal chakra. Each of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have Rinne Sharingans AND each of the 99 trillion 6 paths of pain have also acquired MUI (Mastered Ultra instinct) that works in tandem with their Rinne Sharingan. All the paths have MFTL speed.

Okay so here is the deal: There are several factions that are working in our favor:

The Justice League all new 52 members.

Image result for justice league new 52 members

All of the Yu Yu Hakusho main cast. 

Image result for yu yu hakusho wallpaper

The X-men

Related image

All of the Soul society main cast from Bleach and Strenritter (allied temporarily)

Related image

Image result for Sternritter

All the Infinity war heros.

Inuyasha's Group, Sesshomaru and The Band of 7(Allied temporarily).

Image result for inuyasha

Image result for sesshōmaru

Image result for the band of 7 inuyasha

Neo from the Matrix.

Image result for neo matrix

The 4 Hokage

Related image

Rwby and her squad. (Rwby)

Image result for rwby

Medaka Kurokami (Altered god mode) and Misogi Kumagawa 

Image result for medaka kurokami master war god

Image result for misogi kumagawa

Dissidia Heroes 

Image result for dissidia heroes

9 tails chakra Naruto

Related image

Post Kage Summit Sasuke

Sasuke images

The Entire Shinobi Alliance

Image result for the entire shinobi alliance

All past Avatars in Avatar and Korra:

Related image

Image result for korra avatar state

All tournament of Power contestants. 

Image result for tournament of power all fighters

vs

And finally US. We are inserted into this madhouse of nonsense crazy war in which we have our own powers based off the previous factions. We can choose 5 powers from each faction currently in play.

These guys 99 trillion times in a pack of 6. Remember: They have Mastered Ultra Instinct, 9000x times the normal chakra, Rinne Sharingans and their Speed is MFTL. (Massively Faster Than Light)

Related image

If none of you are sure about powers look up each faction i posted power and abilities.

No rest period for anyone.

Could we survive? If not how far do we go? How many Pains do we take out? How far do the factions make it? Can we win? I need an opinion here. 

Once you have yourself inserted into The Almighty Alliance, tell us how you would handle such a invasion. Where do you go? Who do you interact with first as an ally? How did you die? If you live how did you work with your allies to overcome such massive odds?

I would try to hangout with Inuyasha's group as much as possible until death. 😄

2 minutes ago, Brunji said:

I would try to hangout with Inuyasha's group as much as possible until death. 😄

Wait so your saying you'd die in this war? you DO get 5 powers from the factions here to fight the 99 trillion Paths of Pain.. Are you saying you wouldn't survive? And if you do die, how?

4 minutes ago, Brunji said:

I am not the warrior type. But I would go out saving Shippo! That little fox demon is too cute😅

SHIPPO?!!! You'd DIE because of SHIPPO?!! 😭

I don't believe it. Incredible. Of ALL the ways to die. The fox demon indirectly takes you out. Ah geez. I always thought of Shippo as being a little instigator to Inuyasha. But i can kinda see why you'd want to protect the little guy.

Even so you don't have to fight. Maybe you'd be like a medic healing everyone. In your opinion do you think we could win this war?

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

I haven't the juiciest shit of an idea what any of that meant. 

But if you're saying we're supposed to fight 99 trillion of these super powerful monsters whose only purpose is to cause pain then that alone is pretty bleak. 99 trillion is such a high number you wouldn't be able to even count to it from 1 in the entirety of your lifespan. 

I'm no hero. I choose death. Goodbye cruel world. 

We do have allies you know. So hope isn't really lost here. 😁

47 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Even with allies it is still a war of attrition that probably could not be won. Like I said I have no idea what kind of powers you described them as having but if they're anything more than the average man and are capable of killing on their own, I'm not liking those odds. 

Well to be fair I put quite a few hax characters on our side like Medaka to even out the playing field. I'm quite sure a few of these characters could literally get rid of vast amounts of the 6 paths of pain.

Edited by Crevanille

Our side loses, we would be outnumbered 100,000's if not 100,000,000 to one and there would be few power house players that could even come close to defeating more than a few of the pains since all the pains sight is linked you couldn't possibly lay hit on one and mix that with the speed you just couldn't win... Maybe if there were under 100,000 pains and there speed was massively reduced to half the speed of light or at least 3 quarters the speed, there might be a small very small chance... If you want I would go into depth on our loss but I will only do that if you would like to know.

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Informative 1

21 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Our side loses, we would be outnumbered 100,000's if not 100,000,000 to one and there would be few power house players that could even come close to defeating more than a few of the pains since all the pains sight is linked you couldn't possibly lay hit on one and mix that with the speed you just couldn't win... Maybe if there were under 100,000 pains and there speed was massively reduced to half the speed of light or at least 3 quarters the speed, there might be a small very small chance... If you want I would go into depth on our loss but I will only do that if you would like to know.

My god yes! I would LOVE your opinion on this! Go into ABSOLUTE DETAIL about how you see this playing out. Which ones are the first to fall? How many pains do we defeat? What would be your first course of action if you were in this war? What powers do you choose? Who would you link up with as an ally? I've been wanting people to go into detail about our loss or victory and everything related to this. 

Edited by Crevanille

Sweet, ok first is there 99 trillion, groups of pains? Or is there 99 trillion individual pains? Because the phrase six paths of pain refer to the group of pains and 99 trillion groups makes the number go up exponentially. 

33 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Sweet, ok first is there 99 trillion, groups of pains? Or is there 99 trillion individual pains? Because the phrase six paths of pain refer to the group of pains and 99 trillion groups makes the number go up exponentially. 

There are 99 trillion groups of 6 paths.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:42 PM, Greeneyes said:

Hey what happened? i thought you were gonna give me your critic? 

We would lose hard here is why

First off there is 99,000,000,000,000 x 6 witch is aprox. 540,000,000,000,000 and we have maybe 60 some thousand and most of that number is the shinobi army which lets be honest arent super capable well at least not without some of the brains and power players. Id say the shinobi army could take down maybe 3 pains if they were 3 v 60k but that would be on best terms for the army and they'd have to ave the pains separated. after that it would be a blood bath for them next we have avatars and some of the soul society because a good number can't fight near the level of ultra instinct faster than light pains. we are left with a good amount of power players to use against the pains and if we are lucky I think we could use Superman the Flash, Shazam, Professor X, Ichigo, Aizen, 13 Squad captains, Not sure about infinity war heroes I havnt seen the show, nor Inuyusha, Can use Neo, 4 Kokge, RWBY, Medaka, Naruto and Sasuke, Good Number of the Tourny of power. The only way I think we could defeat really any of them is with Prof. X and with him we would need to for a circle around hime in a defensive formation so when any pain comes within a curtain area Prof. can either make him lose consciousness or something like that and we may be able to take down aprx 1000-5000 after that we would lose because of exhaustion or the pains would get smart and perform a massive planetary devastation that could be galaxy large and that would take down pains in the process but not vary many thus leaving maybe superman and a few others would easily be taken down by the remaining pains but in the end one of the pains and revive all the others making them lose no numbers and us ultimately failing.

Sorry I actually had a little longer one written out a week ago but my power went out and it didn't save and i was F*** and forgot.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

5 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

We would lose hard here is why

First off there is 99,000,000,000,000 x 6 witch is aprox. 540,000,000,000,000 and we have maybe 60 some thousand and most of that number is the shinobi army which lets be honest arent super capable well at least not without some of the brains and power players. Id say the shinobi army could take down maybe 3 pains if they were 3 v 60k but that would be on best terms for the army and they'd have to ave the pains separated. after that it would be a blood bath for them next we have avatars and some of the soul society because a good number can't fight near the level of ultra instinct faster than light pains. we are left with a good amount of power players to use against the pains and if we are lucky I think we could use Superman the Flash, Shazam, Professor X, Ichigo, Aizen, 13 Squad captains, Not sure about infinity war heroes I havnt seen the show, nor Inuyusha, Can use Neo, 4 Kokge, RWBY, Medaka, Naruto and Sasuke, Good Number of the Tourny of power. The only way I think we could defeat really any of them is with Prof. X and with him we would need to for a circle around hime in a defensive formation so when any pain comes within a curtain area Prof. can either make him lose consciousness or something like that and we may be able to take down aprx 1000-5000 after that we would lose because of exhaustion or the pains would get smart and perform a massive planetary devastation that could be galaxy large and that would take down pains in the process but not vary many thus leaving maybe superman and a few others would easily be taken down by the remaining pains but in the end one of the pains and revive all the others making them lose no numbers and us ultimately failing.

Sorry I actually had a little longer one written out a week ago but my power went out and it didn't save and i was F*** and forgot.

This is actually really cool. Like you can't even believe. Don't worry about trying to answer everything in one go. If an alternate scenario pops up in your head go ahead and share it. It could be something like: Alternate reality version 2 scenario 1.

I like to hear alternate versions of how this could play out. Who would be the last 5 heroes standing? Where would you be in this? Your own powers? How long would you last? I also like to add to the narrative alot so having different opinions really is a good thing.

So here's the next version i got for you. Same except we have reinforcements now:

The DragonBorn (Max out Stats)

Image result for dragonborn

Sailor Scouts

Image result for sailor scouts

Gold Saints from Saint Seiya

Image result for saints number 88 saint seiya

GIntama's Group

Related image

Alucard and Seras Victoria

Image result for alucard and seras

Saitama

Image result for saitama

All of One Piece (Pirates and Navy allied together)

Image result for one piece all marines

Entire Fairy Tail Cast:

Image result for fairy tail cast

Reiji Yoshino

Kd ci reiji 01b

Sterkenburg

Image result for sterkenburg

Bass EXE. (In real world)

BassEXE 

So i like to change the scenario every once in awhile to keep the plot idea entertaining. Tell me how you could see this playing out with new allies joining the battle. 

Edited by Crevanille

1 hour ago, Crevanille said:

This is actually really cool. Like you can't even believe. Don't worry about trying to answer everything in one go. If an alternate scenario pops up in your head go ahead and share it. It could be something like: Alternate reality version 2 scenario 1.

I like to hear alternate versions of how this could play out. Who would be the last 5 heroes standing? Where would you be in this? Your own powers? How long would you last? I also like to add to the narrative alot so having different opinions really is a good thing.

So here's the next version i got for you. Same except we have reinforcements now:

The DragonBorn (Max out Stats)

Image result for dragonborn

Sailor Scouts

Image result for sailor scouts

Gold Saints from Saint Seiya

Image result for saints number 88 saint seiya

GIntama's Group

Related image

Alucard and Seras Victoria

Image result for alucard and seras

Saitama

Image result for saitama

All of One Piece (Pirates and Navy allied together)

Image result for one piece all marines

Entire Fairy Tail Cast:

Image result for fairy tail cast

Reiji Yoshino

Kd ci reiji 01b

Sterkenburg

Image result for sterkenburg

Bass EXE. (In real world)

BassEXE 

So i like to change the scenario every once in awhile to keep the plot idea entertaining. Tell me how you could see this playing out with new allies joining the battle. 

Bro we got saitama we win

• Funny 1

LOL!!! I knew someone was gonna say that!! I knew it! LOL! I'm laughing so hard right now! LOL! 🤣 🤣🤣

Are you sure Saitama can even hit The 6 paths though? 😎 They do have Ultra instinct. I know he can take em out in one punch but the question persists- can he hit them? 😎 

We haven\t seen close to saitamas full power he doesnt have ti hit them he just needs to hit space so hard it warps but Id imagine he would reck him remember saitamas final fight he was going faster than light because it took him a few seconds to get from the moon to earth when he jumped back and it takes light several minutes to travel that distance if he was going at it ina  few seconds then he was going several hundred times faster than light and thats several hindered times faster than the pains can move so with ultra instinct they couldnt move fast enough to dodge defend or fight back...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

We haven\t seen close to saitamas full power he doesnt have ti hit them he just needs to hit space so hard it warps but Id imagine he would reck him remember saitamas final fight he was going faster than light because it took him a few seconds to get from the moon to earth when he jumped back and it takes light several minutes to travel that distance if he was going at it ina  few seconds then he was going several hundred times faster than light and thats several hindered times faster than the pains can move so with ultra instinct they couldnt move fast enough to dodge defend or fight back...

I thought about that. But wouldn't the paths be able to Kamui everything he does? Don't forget they have the Rinne Sharingan in this scenarios as well. Not the regular Rinnegan. They might just be able to utilize a BFR on Saitama since there's so many.  We haven't seen his full power to be sure. Are you telling me the war changes solely based on Saitama? 😎 Does that mean the rest of the allies should fall back? Would Saitama be able to wipe out any of the human paths that might try to soul suck? 

If Saitama had previous knowledge of the abilities I think he would win without that knowledge I think he would still win it would just be weather or not he would let them touch him, and what do you mean kamui do you mean kakashi and obitos abilities? And I would say the war would change soley on saitama because he is in a word a litteral god Iw ould say with the rest of the allies or rather a select few it is a sure win...

3 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

what do you mean kamui do you mean kakashi and obitos abilities? 

Yes. All the 6 paths of pain possess kamui. It stands to reason that since a MS like kakashi's could use kamui, then a Rinne Sharingan which is the successor to it and the rinnegan most certainly can utilize that ability. Kaguya alone with the Rinne Sharigan can teleport using reality warping abilities. 

We also know that all of the pains here are MFTL. Since each of the paths have the Rinne Sharingan the field of vision is separated 6 different ways. I believe since Saitama has not shown all of his powers, his speed is greater than what is presented. However if we take into consideration that all of the pains have MUI along with 6 separate fields of visionx99 trillion times that means there is over 594 trillion different fields of visions were looking at. Every path of pain's vision is linked. They're all grouped in pairs of 6 after all.

By the way where do you see yourself in this fight? What powers do you have?

In saitamas final battle at the end the enemy I forgot his name said and Samaritan basically agreed "this wasn't close, was not even a fight." so if he moved several hundred times the speed of light which is 670,616,629 mph so (several hundred x speed of light = 335308314500)  if that was not even a fight than multiply it a few times 4 maybe ish so and thats prob not enough which is aprox 1,000,000,000,000 mph so 1 trillion mph god vs 99 trillion pains that in a fight are basically still to him if they used kamui which takes a solid second to work I think it would be overwhelmingly saitama is winner 

And If I was to be in it I would like saitamas powers.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

In saitamas final battle at the end the enemy I forgot his name said and Samaritan basically agreed "this wasn't close, was not even a fight." so if he moved several hundred times the speed of light which is 670,616,629 mph so (several hundred x speed of light = 335308314500)  if that was not even a fight than multiply it a few times 4 maybe ish so and thats prob not enough which is aprox 1,000,000,000,000 mph so 1 trillion mph god vs 99 trillion pains that in a fight are basically still to him if they used kamui which takes a solid second to work I think it would be overwhelmingly saitama is winner 

All this means is that both parties involved are MFTL. Let's say each hero on our side has to contend with 100,000,000 to one like in your scenario. You could break the 6 paths of pains down in 6 parts dealing with Saitama: 25,000,000 of the Animal paths utilizes Kuchiyose no jutsu while Rinne Sharingan is active with MUI:

Assuming the animal path is using 1 summon a piece that's still 25,000,000 summons. Along with the Animal paths themselves.

Now 25,000,000 of the Naraka Paths utilize their healing abilities while the Rinne sharingan and MUI are active just in case Saitama destroys quite a few of them:

They would be moving much faster than this thanks to the Rinne Sharingan and MUI.

5,000,000 of the Human paths are utilizing Rinne Sharingan and MUI while waiting for an opening to yank the soul out of Saitama:

Through the Human Path corpse.

15,000,000 of the Asura Path are utilizing their military warfare while Rinne Sharingan and MUI is active:

Image result for asura path rockets

5,000,000 of the Preta paths are utilizing Rinne Sharigan and MUI while protecting the other paths from harm using the barriers:

Related image

25,000,000 of the Deva Path are utilizing Universal pull and kamui 1 sec apart from each other every 5 seconds while using Rinne Sharingan and MUI:

Keep in mind all of them have 9000x times the normal chakra as well.

1 hour ago, Greeneyes said:

And If I was to be in it I would like saitamas powers.

Your a riot. Why did i figure you'd say this?🤣

Edited by Crevanille