Merry Christmas!

Beocat

Merry Christmas everyone! I sincerely hope you are all surrounded by good friends and loved family, dining on good food, finding thoughtful presents under the tree, and rediscovering the joy of the season today.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a good 25th of December to all!

• Like 2

On 12/25/2018 at 10:57 PM, Beocat said:

Merry Christmas everyone! I sincerely hope you are all surrounded by good friends and loved family, dining on good food, finding thoughtful presents under the tree, and rediscovering the joy of the season today.

Marry Xmas to everyone. Hope you all have a great day and get lots of yummy food and fun gifts, and of course enjoy the time with friends and family alike. 

On 12/25/2018 at 10:57 PM, Beocat said:

little late to the party, but, happy halloween everyone~!

just kidding, but yea, merry late jolly- christmas, and a happy newyear ~!~!~!~!!

id draw for this special day...but well, hospital a toxic b*tch >.>

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

Lol... @XII360 as Scrooge would say, Halloween is the better holiday ;) there is slways the next year for drawing...

Halloween and xmas are kinda similar though both have pagan routes and both are festivals or were originally festivals. They also fall around the same time of year give or take a few weeks.