Greetings, I am new around here.

Bleak

Hello, I am a twenty-something male. I have been watching Japanese cartoons since the early 00's when it was shown on tv during the weekends. In more recent years I've mostly read manga and the occasional Visual novel, since the high-pitched voice of anime characters give me a headache. As such I generally enjoy English dubs and comics/graphic novels, unless they have been censored in some way. There is also the problem with the fact that there generally aren't that many shows available legally on streaming sites for my region, which means I mostly buy blu-rays and watch the few western and eastern cartoons that are available on Netflix and Prime video. Outside of that I mostly play video games and read fantasy novels/listen to audiobooks.

• Informative 1

On 12/26/2018 at 11:02 AM, Bleak said:

Hello, I am a twenty-something male. I have been watching Japanese cartoons since the early 00's when it was shown on tv during the weekends. In more recent years I've mostly read manga and the occasional Visual novel, since the high-pitched voice of anime characters give me a headache. As such I generally enjoy English dubs and comics/graphic novels, unless they have been censored in some way. There is also the problem with the fact that there generally aren't that many shows available legally on streaming sites for my region, which means I mostly buy blu-rays and watch the few western and eastern cartoons that are available on Netflix and Prime video. Outside of that I mostly play video games and read fantasy novels/listen to audiobooks.

https://animeheaven.co

Welcome ma dood

Welcome to AF!  I mostly watch anime on Netflix.  I can understand some of the voices can be annoying.   That reminds me.  I use to watch anime on Anime Freak.  I think I need to check it out myself.  There are so many streaming sites that are free.  Anyway, hope you find what your looking for.😎