Otakuu

Which 2018 anime would you recommend to anyone?

Sword Art Online Alicization and That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime!

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm Yesssssss

A Place Further Than the Universe & Yuru Camp have been my #1 & #2 since the end of March.

Golden Kamuy has #3 pretty much locked up after the season 2 finale.

Below that is still in play as I have 5 or 6 series from this year  I still hope to finish before next season starts in earnest.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

A Place Further Than the Universe is easily my top anime this year; I don't know what about it resonated with me to such an extent but I have to say it has become one of my all-time favorites. Partly it's just my kind of anime, I found it inspiring (ended up going on a little adventure of my own, listening to the soundtrack of the show in the airplane) and found some of the characters somewhat relatable (especially Hinata). All around a nice and enjoyable show but the effect it had on me puts it above the others.

Others I enjoyed this year are also from the first half of the year. Hinamatsuri being my favorite comedy and Violet Evergarden just for it's beauty. Yuru Camp was nice, cozy chicken soup for the stressed mind.

Latter half of the year I haven't watched as much anime perhaps because it hasn't appealed to me as much or I just haven't been in the mood for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elysia said:

Others I enjoyed this year are also from the first half of the year. Hinamatsuri being my favorite comedy and Violet Evergarden just for it's beauty. Yuru Camp was nice, cozy chicken soup for the stressed mind.

Yeah, parts of Hinamatsuri were pretty funny but for me most of the series' appeal was from

Dg0FM2AUwAA8SpN.jpg:large

(I actually teared up during this arc) 😢

Anzu is best girl, btw

Edited by Ohiotaku

Hey

I Am Watching A Certain Magical Index III Anime Till Now 

it is the best anime show There Are many More anime Shows to watch But This anime Show is my favourite.

• Like 1

radiant