Need help finding this anime (from the gif)

Speedy

So.. my friend challenged me to find where the anime of this emote (from a global emote server) 

i have tried reverse image searching it. the only lead i could find is a Steam member and they had no clue where its from. he/she suggested me to try out an anime forums. so here i am.. asking for you assistance. i have no clue anything about the gif. 

{dont ask me why ;p}

529474631871234048.gif

529474632210972716.gif

My best guess would be it's Anna from Shimoneta, (beginning at :30)

WARNING: EXTREME LEWDNESS (no nudity)

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Agree 2

It’s definitely a scene that sticks in your ... umm , mind 😝

The only other possibility I could think of was that “ My Girlfriend is a Sho**** “, which I didn’t make very far into.

• Like 1

Well when i looked it up it said "Black Desert online" But i'm kinda late as it looks like someone else found out what this was. Still thanks to this thread i can now look into this new Korean game "Black Desert online." This may be a game worth getting in the future.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:16 PM, Crevanille said:

Well when i looked it up it said "Black Desert online" But i'm kinda late as it looks like someone else found out what this was. Still thanks to this thread i can now look into this new Korean game "Black Desert online." This may be a game worth getting in the future.

BMD is a good game. its much like WOW but its kinda better a bit

1 minute ago, Serryndipitous said:

I ran into this, and like usual, my brain is frustrated not knowing the source anime... please help!

20171008_211955.gif

Eternal Quon 1: The Ephemeral Petal

• Like 1