Whats your New Year Resolution?

Greeneyes

I don't think you should wait for a certain date to try and accomplish your goals. 

With that being said though, lol, some of my goals are just to try and be a better person, as cliché as that sounds. And also to try and find me a special someone.

3 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Try harder to become a more trusting, stronger, less cynical, and social person.

I'll hold my breath though.

I'm right there with you. But um, don't you mean "I won't hold my breath"?

2 hours ago, Metalslug said:

Make it a better positive year. Strive even more in life and learn from all my setbacks. A big + is watch as much anime as I can.

Right on with the anime watching. I've been trying to finish a 26 episode series for about 5 weeks now, and I'm only 8 episodes in. And those 8 were all in one day.

• Like 1

I actually don't have any, but all I know is that I want to save up money for a gaming PC. 

I also want to try to improve myself in many ways.

Plus, anime is always something I plan on watching. Hopefully this year isn't too busy for me.

• Like 2

For me it is pretty simple few things.

To be more positive, and work on myself more personally.

To continue to improve both my computer and interpersonal skills for really everything in my life, and for my role here at AF.

Lastly just to keep moving up in the world with finding a good career that I really enjoy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nono said:

I don't think you should wait for a certain date to try and accomplish your goals. 

I agree. But for the fun of it I guess this year I want to clean up my diet. I've already managed to integrate exercise into my life.

So now its time for the other part. Proper nutrition.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 7:00 AM, Nono said:

With that being said though, lol, some of my goals are just to try and be a better person, as cliché as that sounds. And also to try and find me a special someone.

Right on with the anime watching. I've been trying to finish a 26 episode series for about 5 weeks now, and I'm only 8 episodes in. And those 8 were all in one day.

I actually haven't made any.  Too busy to think about it really.  Maybe I should make a resolution to take more time off & relax.  🤔  

•  
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Eating healthier and working out more. Pretty much.

Hope you like cooking!

34 minutes ago, KHATRINA said:

I actually haven't made any.  Too busy to think about it really.  Maybe I should make a resolution to take more time off & relax.  🤔  

•  

Not a bad idea, go for it! Only you can take care of you.

• Agree 1

On 1/2/2019 at 8:22 PM, Crevanille said:

Try harder to become a more trusting, stronger, less cynical, and social person.

I'll hold my breath though.

Same

On 1/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, Wedgy said:

Survive pregnancy and have the patience for all the family who will suddenly decide to pay attention to me because of it.

Good Luck!

On 1/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, Metalslug said:

Make it a better positive year. Strive even more in life and learn from all my setbacks. A big + is watch as much anime as I can.

WATCH ALL THE ANIME'S

On 1/3/2019 at 12:00 AM, Nono said:

I agree that we shouldn't wait for a date however there being a date gives us an excuse to at least start something new that we would not already do.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, shwaffle said:

I actually don't have any, but all I know is that I want to save up money for a gaming PC. 

I also want to try to improve myself in many ways.

Plus, anime is always something I plan on watching. Hopefully this year isn't too busy for me.

Bro, I recommend checkin this out for ideas:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6XCPLJ

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7zBNWD

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zJrBYT

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wJ83MZ

On 1/3/2019 at 9:16 AM, ArchieKun said:

For me it is pretty simple few things.

To be more positive, and work on myself more personally.

To continue to improve both my computer and interpersonal skills for really everything in my life, and for my role here at AF.

Lastly just to keep moving up in the world with finding a good career that I really enjoy.

Wow deep, did you write this down?

On 1/3/2019 at 7:27 PM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I agree. But for the fun of it I guess this year I want to clean up my diet. I've already managed to integrate exercise into my life.

So now its time for the other part. Proper nutrition.

I still got to get the exorcise into my life so ur already farther than me!

On 1/4/2019 at 11:31 AM, Sassy said:

Eating healthier and working out more. Pretty much.

Indeed

• Friendly 1

I had some really good goals for this year...but my new year resolution lasted only half a day.  Can anyone guess?  Yes,  it's the eat healthier and exercise resolution.  I shouldn't have gotten rid of my chocolate bowl from my desk at work🤔

• 1 month later...

A bit late to reply to this but my hopes for 2019 are to work on bettering myself even more mentally and physically by staying active, fit, and eating more healthy. Also like to be more optimistic and do my best to become more social to get over my anxiety. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

On 2/21/2019 at 2:46 AM, HanaApril said:

A bit late to reply to this but my hopes for 2019 are to work on bettering myself even more mentally and physically by staying active, fit, and eating more healthy. Also like to be more optimistic and do my best to become more social to get over my anxiety. 

Sounds like a awesome one to me. Better late than never as they say.