Stardew Valley (Which system?)

EnviousEnvy

@Beocat @Kohloo Don't have many friends on Switch and don't have a lot of friends who play that sort of game on PS4. Wish I had more friends on PS4 that played those kind of games. Most just play GTA V. Blah...

@Beocat Is the game easy to play on PS4 or is the mechanics annoying after awhile? I guess I'm trying to find which system that it would be good for, lol. Maybe I'll get it for PS4 then... 

I found it very intuitive on the PS4. Was actually playing it this morning :) never had an issue with the mechanics. I've played hundreds of hours on it and it only froze once (I think my PS4 froze, not the game but figure I should put that out there.). No bugs where you get stuck either. I have nothing but good things to say about the PS4 version. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would say go with whatever system you are the most comfortable using sense its available for a number of them I personally am a PC person whenever possible so if it were me in your shoes I'd likely go with Steam. Plus Steam tends to be cheaper then the same release for PS4, or XBOX ONE for example.