High school of the dead

lilroy_anime

The almost Hentai series HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.

The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks

The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed

At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed

But now there are over 47k Supporters!

PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!

Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/

or

Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

• Like 1

•  

HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.

The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks

The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed

At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed

But now there are over 47k Supporters!

PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!

Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/

or

Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

Never knew the author died. I loved the anime, haven't read the manga though. Should probably do so, lol.

About the hentai part... were they referring to the anime or the manga or both? If they were referring to the anime, how is it even "almost hental"? It's not even closely related to hentai. Whoever created that article really needs to watch real hentai series. Boobie and butt grabbing with some makeout sessions is definitely NOT hentai, not even remotely. It's fan service, lol.

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Never knew the author died. I loved the anime, haven't read the manga though. Should probably do so, lol.

About the hentai part... were they referring to the anime or the manga or both? If they were referring to the anime, how is it even "almost hental"? It's not even closely related to hentai. Whoever created that article really needs to watch real hentai series. Boobie and butt grabbing with some makeout sessions is definitely NOT hentai, not even remotely. It's fan service, lol.

Ah i remember watching that show, definitely should have had 24 Eps or a season 2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly had no clue the author had died. The last I remember hearing were rumors that there was a legal battle of some sort between the writer and the illustrator or something. I'll gladly sign this petition, as I loved the series (both anime and manga), and would love to see it continue. But who would take over as the writer? It would have to be someone who's familiar with and writes that kind of material. Otherwise, it wouldn't be the same story.

Its am an incredible series and its very sad indeed we no longer have the author with is tp keep building this oh to incurable story. Res HSOD has a shit ton of fan service, but it also has very good plot development.

Hate fanservice when anime has too much of it. Hentai is kind of the thing I hate even more. I like the story of HSOTD and as for me, it has the best collection of unique interesting characters. Fanservice does not spoils the impression what is strange. But that is not hentai sure.

Edited by neko_fish

17 minutes ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Yup a lot of fans didn't know. Even to this day some are asking when is season 2 coming out?

A season 2 for this would be hella amazing whenever they get on that. That is if they do.