Fire-Ice-Lighting

Was Zatch Bell a pretty forgettable anime?

Zatch Bell doesn't get mentioned much, and not many people actually seem to remember it.

I personally never cared for Zatch Bell. The reason is because of how over the top it is, and the main character (Zatch) is pretty annoying, and there's also a lot of annoying characters in it too. Also the anime just has too much humor in it, since the humor ruins many moments that are supposed to be serious. 

To be honest it's a give and take on one hand it was good in some strong points and on the other hand it had some dull moments. 

• Agree 1

I mean I guess it depends on who you are asking. For me it was a good series not my favorite, or in my top lists by anime means, but it is decent to be sure. I personally preferred the manga to the anime.

I remember it. I didn't like it though. I think the only thing I did enjoy was the shout and the intro. Nothing more than that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Crevanille said:

I remember it. I didn't like it though. I think the only thing I did enjoy was the shout and the intro. Nothing more than that.

In terms of the opening I loved it so much very hyper music with a great beat, and the singing was very nice, and fits the series well.

:D >>> Laughing because she's currently rewatching the series, via Hulu

I used to be obsessed with series back when I was a kid (before Naruto suddenly came in and swooped me away). I just recently seen that the series is on Hulu thus I usually watch 1 or 2 episodes before bed. Honestly, I still like it and probably like it a little bit more than I do Naruto now. 

I think people forget that Zatchbell was directed more towards elementary aged kids rather than preteen to high school.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

:D >>> Laughing because she's currently rewatching the series, via Hulu

I used to be obsessed with series back when I was a kid (before Naruto suddenly came in and swooped me away). I just recently seen that the series is on Hulu thus I usually watch 1 or 2 episodes before bed. Honestly, I still like it and probably like it a little bit more than I do Naruto now. 

I think people forget that Zatchbell was directed more towards elementary aged kids rather than preteen to high school.

Its not a bad series by any stretch honestly it isn't. It just did not age to well compared to series like Naruto and DBZ.

I don't remember it very well so... I guess so?

To be fair though it, has been ages and my memory is not stellar so maybe not~