how important is money for you~ ?

XII360

7 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Ah yeah that's true to an extent. But do-it-yourself only goes so far you know? If your trying something for the first time and don't know what your doing you could hurt yourself or break something. Hence having a teacher is important.

Yeah, you are right, but that is why we have trial and error. It would take a long time, but we figure it out eventually.

Wounds and illness, those would be examples of things you do not really get much of a second chance on, if you treating them poorly, but you could deal with most other stuff multiple times.

• Like 2

@efaardvark

That's robbery! The way the tax laws are run in this country is incredible to me. Branches of government like the IRS can be crooks all they want but the rest of us are expected to be law abiding citizens? F that. Our current government needs major reform. Not just on the taxes either.

As far as a christmas present is concerned, they can have every form of multiversal bag of d*cks that exists out there. That type of robbery can't be justified. >:(>:(>:(

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, brycec said:

Yeah, you are right, but that is why we have trial and error. It would take a long time, but we figure it out eventually.

Wounds and illness, those would be examples of things you do not really get much of a second chance on, if you treating them poorly, but you could deal with most other stuff multiple times.

Trail and error is great, and all, but if you end up with a error iin terms of money that can be serious troubles. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:33 AM, Crevanille said:

I really couldn't have said it any better. 

Tell that to my husband.  He came from the Philippines.  Now he is quite surprised to find out the USA is NOT a free country😕

• Like 1