Hello! New to AF!

Stitchdemon13

Hello! My name is Raven and I'm brand new to this site! I'm 22 but I've been an on and off anime fan since I was 13. I was a hardcore fan from 13-16 I kind of drifted out if it around 17 and I became more of a casual fan until now. I'm trying to become more hardcore again!

I live in Texas but I'm planning on moving to Canada in the next couple years! If you're going to Akon 2019 this year I might see you there!!

I hope to find some friends who are into anime and are just fun talking or hanging out with! 

I love comedy, Romance, Slice of life, and horror! 

• Like 4

Hello welcome to AF hope you have a great time here with us and welcome back to the anime fandom. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to let me know. See you around.

18 hours ago, Stitchdemon13 said:

I was a hardcore fan from 13-16 I kind of drifted out if it around 17 and I became more of a casual fan until now.

It's interesting. I noticed that the anime fandom tends to peak at around that age. And tapers off as you get older. 

Anyways glad you're back in the fandom. And welcome to the forums!

• Agree 1

On 1/16/2019 at 11:52 PM, Stitchdemon13 said:

Hello! My name is Raven

Welcome Raven!

On 1/17/2019 at 6:28 PM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I noticed that the anime fandom tends to peak at around that age. And tapers off as you get older.

Hmmm... 54 here.  When does this tapering off that you speak of start to kick in?   :D

Then again I still enjoy legos and video games too.  Maybe it is just me.  🤔

9 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Hmmm... 54 here.  When does this tapering off that you speak of start to kick in?   :D

Then again I still enjoy legos and video games too.  Maybe it is just me.  🤔

haha You're definitely not the norm.  xD

Although I'm in my 30's (old for the fandom) but I have no plans of slowing down too.

Edited by Ryan Dave Jimenez
chose the wrong emoticon