My Mini Creative Corner

Greeneyes

THE NEW SMALLER CREATIVE CORNER I THOUGHT OF IN MY ROOM!

I love when anime have long and descriptive tiles like that...

Anyway since there is no creative corner currently and sharing your creativity is fun and I like to to here is my smaller

creative corner for anyone to upload and share anything they like...

And if I am the only one who ends up posting well I'll damn well keep it goin..

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

On 1/23/2019 at 5:45 AM, Greeneyes said:

My favorite background I made!! I had to downgrade the dimensions...

2039435748_BlueDiamondSkyfall1_5x.thumb.png.4ffb633cc854ce723949b786b7d0fd3b.png

Oh that's nice. Well done!

Alright, currently I'm working on 2 projects. This will get long. Bear with me.

2 years ago I created a website called Anime Gauge. Basically, it's rotten tomatoes or metacritic for anime. (if you're familiar with those types of websites)

I just thought it was a good idea.

I gather anime reviews from bloggers and websites all over the Internet. Then I average the review scores to come up with a universal average. (how a review aggregation website works)

Then I rank the anime from worst to best. It has ranked 975 anime as of this writing.

I really like how it turned out. And personally I use it to see what anime to watch next. Thanks to it I've watched some awesome anime I never knew existed. haha

Here's a picture:

wWORw3X.png

If you're interested it's at www.animegauge.com

My 2nd project I just recently started. It's a crossover fan-made manga of Death Note and Bleach. 

The story was written by Alex Lawson. And it takes place after L dies and wakes up in Soul Society.

Here is page 1: (I'm an amateur artist by the way haha)

tQOI8tZ.png

And I just remembered I made a horror mystery text game (it's nothing fancy nothing amazing)

A family was massacred by something and it's up to you to unravel what happened. 

e3UdunB.png

I didn't finish it though. But if you like it just let me know and I will make another chapter.

It's called The Porter Diary. Story is by "luckynamegame" and can be played at https://raiejimenez.itch.io/the-porter-diary

Finally, (yaay! This post is almost over.) Feel free to support my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/ryandavejimenez

For those who don't know, Patreon allows you to support creators/artists/projects for as low as $1 every month. 

If you're a creative individual, give it a shot. 

Edited by Ryan Dave Jimenez
forgot to add a screenshot
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

19 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Oh that's nice. Well done!

Alright, currently I'm working on 2 projects. This will get long. Bear with me.

2 years ago I created a website called Anime Gauge. Basically, it's rotten tomatoes or metacritic for anime. (if you're familiar with those types of websites)

I just thought it was a good idea.

I gather anime reviews from bloggers and websites all over the Internet. Then I average the review scores to come up with a universal average. (how a review aggregation website works)

Then I rank the anime from worst to best. It has ranked 975 anime as of this writing.

I really like how it turned out. And personally I use it to see what anime to watch next. Thanks to it I've watched some awesome anime I never knew existed. haha

Here's a picture:

wWORw3X.png

If you're interested it's at www.animegauge.com

My 2nd project I just recently started. It's a crossover fan-made manga of Death Note and Bleach. 

The story was written by Alex Lawson. And it takes place after L dies and wakes up in Soul Society.

Here is page 1: (I'm an amateur artist by the way haha)

tQOI8tZ.png

And I just remembered I made a horror mystery text game (it's nothing fancy nothing amazing)

A family was massacred by something and it's up to you to unravel what happened. 

e3UdunB.png

I didn't finish it though. But if you like it just let me know and I will make another chapter.

It's called The Porter Diary. Story is by "luckynamegame" and can be played at https://raiejimenez.itch.io/the-porter-diary

Finally, (yaay! This post is almost over.) Feel free to support my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/ryandavejimenez

For those who don't know, Patreon allows you to support creators/artists/projects for as low as $1 every month. 

If you're a creative individual, give it a shot. 

I love that site, will definitely use in the future! And are you drawing the manga for the story? 

4 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

I love that site, will definitely use in the future! And are you drawing the manga for the story? 

Thank you. I hope it helps you.

Yeah I want to get better at drawing so I didn't want to do any story writing yet. So I'm just turning the story into a manga.

But in the future I want to make my own stories. Coz I have some ideas brewing in my head.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 3:45 PM, Greeneyes said:

2039435748_BlueDiamondSkyfall1_5x.thumb.png.4ffb633cc854ce723949b786b7d0fd3b.png

This was something you made from scratch? Thats pretty dope honestly. Its simple yet catches my eye quickly which is so important for art. :) 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, Greeneyes said:

Now that is cool. It looks like at alternate world of some kind. Maybe a hyperverse? What was the inspiration? A dream perhaps?

4 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Do you make anime wallpapers? If yes, I want to see some. 

Nice! Are you a webcomic artist? 

I don't have skills to make anime wallpapers unfortunately, I am practicing tho.

39 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Now that is cool. It looks like at alternate world of some kind. Maybe a hyperverse? What was the inspiration? A dream perhaps?

Its been to long for me to remember the exact inspiration, but I named it Blue Diamond Skyfall... But I like the hyperverse inspiration.

7 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Its been to long for me to remember the exact inspiration, but I named it Blue Diamond Skyfall... But I like the hyperverse inspiration.

That would be a pretty good keyword for the fields in .hack. I can look at this and literally see avi players on top of the blue diamonds fighting monsters. That could be a pretty high level area too. Like if you fall off your character dies and what not.

Edited by Crevanille

20 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

This is pretty good. I like the shading you did in a nationalistic fashion.

thanks i was just playing around with the sketch though I am gonna make my first attempt at a some sort of fan art I guess of the sketch dragon.