Dragonball Super continuation confirmed....

Metalslug

Guys just wanted to say I heard the news from funimation that DBS will continue and dates have not been released yet. I am super stoked and ready for this. If anyone watched the super saga please comment on what you expect and what would be awesome to happen next. Favorite characters and villains. Its already starting to be a great year. So far I finished Sword Art Online and honestly only loved the first part from there they went off somewhere else and didnt like the direction after. So comment and tell me what direction youd like for this new season to take. Lets keep watching anime.

How are they gonna continue db like they went to ultra instinct and the OP man of all universes and the king zeno and all this like who can be challenged at this point, unless its like a 10 year later thing and its a new tourny but like serious...

• Like 1

Right now, they are mostly milking the Dragon Ball franchise, so I am not too sure it is a good idea.

In my head, the worst possible thing to do, aside from adapting the latest arc from Toyataro, who is not as great as people thought he was, would be if they adapted the new Broly movie, and I think that will very likely happen.

Maybe they learned their lesson from BoG and Ressurection F, but I would not count on it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sounds like they are going the Pokemon route... continuing the series so new generations can hop on the bandwagon. I'll admit though I haven't watched any of the Super series yet. Only watched the original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Curious to see if it's worth watching; anyone know if Hulu or Netflix streams the Super series yet?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Sounds like they are going the Pokemon route... continuing the series so new generations can hop on the bandwagon. I'll admit though I haven't watched any of the Super series yet. Only watched the original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Curious to see if it's worth watching; anyone know if Hulu or Netflix streams the Super series yet?

Probably. I can definitely see that, with the behind the scenes stuff talked about a few time.

As for your question, since you are referring to major streaming sites, you can actually use two sites to find that info, which are:

• Can I Stream It? (Web add is exactly how you would write it out, sans the “?”, with “it” being TLD)
  • Just Watch

I did a quick search on Hulu and it requires the expensive $40/month plan to watch, but they do have it.

Edited by brycec
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, brycec said:

Probably. I can definitely see that, with the behind the scenes stuff talked about a few time.

As for your question, since you are referring to major streaming sites, you can actually use two sites to find that info, which are:

• Can I Stream It? (Web add is exactly how you would write it out, sans the “?”, with “it” being TLD)
  • Just Watch

I did a quick search on Hulu and it requires the expensive $40/month plan to watch, but they do have it.

I don't have cable so my fiance and I did the $40 dollar route as well as have Netflix. We don't go out much so after work we like to come home, snuggle on our couch and watch Hulu or Netflix. That's what we call our "treat". No bars, no going out with friends much (unless it's hanging out at their home or a family gathering). The only hopping thing we do is in the grocery department, lol. I do visit my parents once or twice a week too because I like to check up on them and I like to do some cleaning there (they're getting up there in age so I don't like them having to do everything). 

Sorry I can of trailed off there, but yeah that's what we splurge on. 

• Like 1

Kind of did confuse me, yeah, since I was answering your query.

Since you have the $40/month plan, you should be fine, as it is listed under live TV in Hulu. There is a chance they will have it on the on demand section some time, now that FUNimation partnered with them. Just thought you should know there are sites where you can quickly look thing up, but for anime specific services (e.g. FUNimation, Crunchyroll, and Hidive), the one to use is below.

because.moe (this is the actual address)

The first two that I gave you in my reply will only give you hits if it is on a major platform, like Netflix and Hulu, and even if it is available for digital rental or purchase.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 10:52 PM, Greeneyes said:

How are they gonna continue db like they went to ultra instinct and the OP man of all universes and the king zeno and all this like who can be challenged at this point, unless its like a 10 year later thing and its a new tourny but like serious...

Im also curious to see whats next. After 17 makes a wish to resurrect all universes the others that were erased before will also be resurrected. Just imagine the fury that will come for revenge if so. But honestly who knows what they got on the table. I hope its something crazy. Or maybe Broly first as they did Battle of Gods and Resurection F,

On 1/26/2019 at 9:49 AM, brycec said:

Right now, they are mostly milking the Dragon Ball franchise, so I am not too sure it is a good idea.

In my head, the worst possible thing to do, aside from adapting the latest arc from Toyataro, who is not as great as people thought he was, would be if they adapted the new Broly movie, and I think that will very likely happen.

Maybe they learned their lesson from BoG and Ressurection F, but I would not count on it.

Yes my thoughts exactly. I just hope its something as good as DBS after frieza resurrection. I really enjoyed Hit and Jiren battles. Not to mention Ultra Instinct and if they will add Caulifa to come back and see if they will progress to ssj3. Theres so much id love to see still.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:34 AM, HayateQuinn said:

I'd like to see more of the younger characters.

Indeed so would I!

On 1/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, EnviousEnvy said:

I think Super Is worth watching all the way. The fights Goku has with Hit and Jiren are simply awesome, Not to mention they brought my favorite villain back and he is as evil and awesome as always. That made it much better for me.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:49 AM, brycec said:

Far as I am concerned they have been milking the db fandom for thee past fricken decade. GT in my opinion while interesting sucked compared to Z. Super did quite a bit better its a great anime in its own right though it still cannot hold up against DBZ. 

From what I have read there is the movie that released in Dec 2018. Far as the series goes most information I am pulling up seems to say the manga is going to continue though the tournament of power arc was the last for the anime. If that is the case I would personally be sure just with that. I enjoyed the manga for Super just as much as the anime if not even a bit more honestly.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:52 PM, ArchieKun said:

From what I have read there is the movie that released in Dec 2018. Far as the series goes most information I am pulling up seems to say the manga is going to continue though the tournament of power arc was the last for the anime. If that is the case I would personally be sure just with that. I enjoyed the manga for Super just as much as the anime if not even a bit more honestly.

Dec 2018 was the Broly movie. That came to the states in last month, and Geekdom also mentioned something about a private convention where Toei was acting like the super anime was not quite done, but that is all that occurred.

I do agree though that Dragon Ball has been milked ever since DBZ (aka. Dragon Ball part 2) ended.