Which anime am I thinking of?? HELP!

Keifert04

This is a hard one since I don’t remember much but here it goes:

I only remember that it’s about a group/team of people with red clothes and one of them har yellow spiky hair and they fought against zombies at one point and there where arrows coming out of shiva-statues.

It was bloody so it wasn’t suitable for small children.

please help, I cant find anything on Google 😊

Maybe one of these:
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

The Empire of Corpses

However any other details would be helpful such as anything about the zombies, or weather it was an old anime or new or if the animation was a detailed and real like Hellsing or cartoony.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Maybe one of these:
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

The Empire of Corpses

However any other details would be helpful such as anything about the zombies, or weather it was an old anime or new or if the animation was a detailed and real like Hellsing or cartoony.

It is an old anime, probably from the 80’s.

And I think I remember one of the teammembers beeing a very big guy a little slower and VERY strong.

The Guy with yellow spiky hair was very fast.

In this scene si remember the undead rose from their graves and the team where in a old ghosthouse looking building 😊

OK, I'm getting a Ronin Warriors vibe from this. Loved that show. But I don't think they all wore red clothes. Also had a bit of a Cyborg 009 vibe from this.  Check them out. Let me know if either of those are right.

• Like 1