New Year New AF

Geano

Hello AF hope everyone is doing well this fine day. :) I have some great news to share with everyone. The members asked for it, and you got. Upon reviewing the recent interest in the Creative Corner we have decided to give it another try from a different approach. We had some issues before with a lot of random YouTube videos being posted which is why it was decided back then to end the Creative Corner forum. Though with the recent interest, and some thought on how we can go about it going forward we have decided to bring it back for everyone. It is still a work in progress at this time. Though it is open for posting if you wish to post your art, writing, graphics, and the like. Please note at this time YouTube videos are not allowed presently. I am working on a good way to work them in to be used for certain things so don't worry at the end of the day they will be allowed for editorial/descriptive purposes. Just while we are ironing everything out please refrain from posting them. :) Thank you for your understanding to this.

We will also be revamping the forum guidelines to be more streamlined and easier to for all. :) So please stay tuned for that. 

Thank you everyone for being part of our family here at AF, and hope to see you around the forums. ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I decided I would go a head, and update this topic rather then making a whole new one as I only made a little update. I added a gaming section to the profile options. Now you can llist your favorite gaming criteria as well as anime. I also added a general interests field, and now genders are displayed with your posts.

21 hours ago, Seshi said:

@ArchieKun I don’t see genders with posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Near the bottom of your post info when using your entry in a thread you'll see them at the far bottom. If someone left it blank it just says Gender:

@Seshi

ah I see yah thats almost certainly it At this point we have not really worked out a proper mobile site just yet. Thats something for the future depending on demand though its certainly becoming more common for folks to be browsing via mobile device. I know I do. Though not to often. 

• Like 1