What Manga Are You Reading Now?

Geano

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Read some Teasing Master Takagi-san and Blame. Blame is a classic and a must read. The former is an alright romance manga. I've read worse desu. 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:48 PM, Decimo said:

Just caught up to the latest chapter of Vinland Saga after binge reading for about a week. Such a fantastic manga, I wish I knew about this series earlier due to it's outstanding quality overall. Now I wait for the monthly releases.

have you checked out persona tho? dude i watched the anime and it pissed me off i couldnt create any of those monsters in the game...........

• 2 weeks later...

I read some of The Dangers in my Heart. Pretty entertaining start to (what I assume is) a romance manga. The protagonist reminds me of a person I'm friends with IRL, due to his height and appearance. 

Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha
B-Grade Adventurer With a Bad Guy Face

96iIZyw.png

Gray, a B-rank adventurer, was supposed to be just a mob character in the RPG “Bright Fantasy”. However, by chance, he saved an orphan who was attacked by thugs on the roadside and decided to raise him as his father. But the orphan turned out to be the hero of this world, “Iska”. This choice would greatly change the fate of the world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 8:14 PM, amboxer21 said:

Re-reading glepnir atm

I need to check that out since a season 2 seems less & less likely.

I just started reading the Mieruko-chan manga from where the anime left off.