What Manga Are You Reading Now?

Geano

Solo Levelling and Berserk of Gluttony. I am also reading Tales of Gods and Demons from time to time.

Out of curiosity, I've read a couple chapters ahead (well maybe more than just a couple chapters :D) of Kimetsu no Yaiba and The Rising of the Shield Hero. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 5/18/2019 at 12:20 PM, leinwandname said:

Finished the 5cm/sec manga (only bought it because the 'One more side' LN was released). I recently started 'Blood Trail' by Oshimi Shuzo and its really good. Also, I'm soon caught up with the Detective Conan manga.

If you read it yet, did you like "One More Side"? I read a translation of the original novel so I wonder how much more this one brings to the table.

Right now I'm on volume 4 of Kodocha. Really looking forward to getting the complete story, even though I miss how over the top the show was.

10 hours ago, Dis said:

If you read it yet, did you like "One More Side"? I read a translation of the original novel so I wonder how much more this one brings to the table.

Right now I'm on volume 4 of Kodocha. Really looking forward to getting the complete story, even though I miss how over the top the show was.

I'm almost finished with it and I think it's really great. Well written and expands on the characters in pretty much every way, having a new view point to nearly every scene and character. If you liked the manga/movie, I can only recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got hold of a copy of Ranma 1/2 volume 20 (I've been looking in the UK for two years and never found one under £44 😱) so I will be reading that today and finally will be able to plough through all the other volumes I already have and finish the season!

I have just picked up QED: Shoumei Shuuryou. This is one of the manga that I have always wanted to read but didn't get the chance to.

After reading the first few chapters, I'm beginning to like it a lot. I enjoy the creativity of the author and his unorthodox content in his story line. In terms of mystery, this is truly a gem. Very nice! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am currently reading a couple

1.)The sequel to Kengan Asura...Kengan Omeg, The art work and story are just amazing.

2.) Dr. Stone story line hooked me from the moment I started reading it

3.) One Piece of course

4.)One Punch Man without a shadow of a doubt

5.) Nanatsu No Taizai..though where its heading,,I have no high hopes for it

6.)Hinomaru Zumou..I never knew I could love sumo this much, Japanese mangika are just AWESOME

7.Bakuman..I want to start reading today..I have great reviews about it

On 7/26/2019 at 5:25 AM, kageokuma said:

komi san decided to check it out since it been everywhere. i was only gonna read a few chapters too see whats its deal .... i read all it in one night spacer.png

Omg !! I love Komi-san, such a wholesome and cute manga series. Really gets me in a good mood.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now; nothing.

I'd like to read Naruto, considering my library now has the entire series. I'd like to get a really nice tab at some point and begin a collection of manga per digital format. I suspect, if not Naruto, the next series I will read will be something pertaining to exercise or gym culture. How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? looks like an interesting read.

Dumbbell_Nan-Kilo_Moteru-_volume_1_cover.jpg

Mango's im currently reading is <refer to image>

But if its most recent i read, its wotakoi xD 

I mean, nozaki-san >.>

I finished wotakoi like dec-ish

Havent finished yet, semi stopped

I've yet to read the latest yaiba manga either (last two), and idk when im planning on reading it >.>....

Screenshot_20191228-032632_Manga Rock.jpg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...