What Manga Are You Reading Now?

Geano

I'm reading:

* Given

* Demon Slayer

* Moriarty the Patriot (Yuukoku no Moriarty)

* One Piece

* BNHA -  Vigilantes

* BNHA

* Eden's Zero

* 07-Ghost

I'm also reading Noblesse, a korean webtoon, because vampires. 

I need also to restart reading Vampire Knight even though I already know the end and that makes me utterly sad tbvh...

• Like 1

whatthehaek, it's awesome when everyone has an access to any book or manga, if they want. I've found this website few days ago ( url: https://fb2bookfree.com/ ), and it's all about free downloading of ebooks, no matter what format you prefer, fb2 or pdf, etc. It's the simplest way to download needed books for me.

Edited by mmorganz49
  • Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 10:46 PM, THE_KING_OF_SATURN said:

What is it about?

Vinland Saga is my fav anime, though I haven't read the manga I've heard it follows very closely.

The first season only covers the prologue!!! The manga has to be deep for the first 24 eps to only set the stage.

So far, the anime has been about vikings(this much wont change) - different factions of warring nations and each party has a different goal. There are kings, and mercenaries, princes being targeted for execution, bodyguard roles, training scenes as the young MC grows into a fierce warrior. Family loss, and a lot of real world sadness. But this show is also at the top for me, one who doesn't like to watch dramas. 

It's action scenes are amazingly done, the wit of the creator is shown in many ways in this series. Its intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I'd tell anyone to give it a shot. But hopefully you like action and aren't afraid of a little blood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently going on with the Study Case of Vanitas by Mochizuki Jun-Sensei. And what can I say. She's very good at plot twists and her art is very wonderful. But that's just my personal opinion. Feel free to check it though. You won't regret it.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, allanzurk said:

can anybody help with the some latest and fresh manga.

These days I am not going out because of corona, hence would like to read some in that time.

Try Mushihime, It's a little short but it might worth spending time on. It's a little disturbing though.

Can also try reading Pandora Hearts. Both of them are completed series.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently reading:

> Blue Exorcist (Volume 4)

> Nichijo (Volume 2)

> The Promised Neverland (Reading it online when it gets updated, haven't checked in since 2019 though)

> Everything by Junji Ito

My best mate recommended "The Floating Classroom" to me, and I'm also looking to find physical copies of "Battle Royale" (I only have the first volume, and that was by accident)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Blue Exorcist and Yu-Gi-Oh! 

On 4/24/2020 at 2:30 AM, IIVIsouljam said:

I just got the Ouran High School Host Club set and I've been reading the first manga. Poked around a book or two some years ago and never really appreciated the humor back then. Thought that I would try again but from the beginning this time. Also, it came with a really cute notepad! 😆

00manga.thumb.jpg.58b529a946498fcf4fae7595d077a28c.jpg

Awesome! I tried OHSHC, but there were too many things going on in one page for my brain to make sense of.

Hi, right now I'm reading one Room of Happiness (I can't remember the Japanese name), Wet Moon, and Kitsune Spirit. I like anything that has a compelling story. Nor, action, historical, drama, as long as it grabs me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks people.