What Manga Are You Reading Now?

Geano

I've started a few new ones recently:

I picked up the Seven Deadly Sins sequel, Four Knights of the Apocalypse, and it seems really good so far. 

I'm trying a couple of the new JUMP series too - Blue Box and Neru: Way of the Martial Artist. There's some other really interesting new titles coming out too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I am reading My Hero Acdemia. It’s very popular so you may have heard of it. It is about a world in which people are born with superpowers known as “quirks”. The main character, Izuku Midoriya was born without a quirk so he was destined to be an outcast for the rest of his life. However, he looked up to the number one hero and wanted to be just like him. He wanted to be a hero that everyone liked. But how could he do that if he had no quirk?

It’s really good. I’d recommend you read it if you haven’t already.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, Zila said:

Cathleen Bate/Star and Stripe is now my second favorite MHA character. 

On Chainsaw Man ch. 92. 

The Culling Game arc in JJK has been interesting. Higuruma has surprisingly become a favorite, so I hope he's not used to give Itadori more trauma to seek proper justice with. 

Man I've been hearing all kinds about Star on Youtube and can't wait to see how they animate that.

Is Jjk a good manga? I've never read manga before but I've been thinking about jjk and Tokyo Ghoul. I tried getting into manga in the past reading it backwards and slant on page sucked the fun out of it. That was back when my attention span didn't hold up xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently reading "Blue Giant". It's about a boy who discovers Jazz and falls in love with playing the Saxophone. His big dream is to be a great Jazz Musician. 

Honestly this Manga is fantastic! Love the artstyle, the heartwarming story, and the overall warm feeling you get while reading this Manga. Highly recommend!!! 

If anyone is curious, I got the Manga with Volumes 1-2 in it :) 

I’m currently reading one of my favorite manga in the world... the devil is a part timer. It’s a reverse isekai with really good comedy. The best way to enjoy it is by reading it without knowing anything about it and I recommend this manga to everyone. Please give it a try. 
!(^o^)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Otaking66lives said:

Now I'm reading some Chobits

Let's goooooooo!! I'm currently watching chobits in anime format and I love it. Are you reading the 20th anniversary one or the original one I'm curious. 🧐

1 minute ago, Otaking66lives said:

A used bookstore here in my city called Chamblin's Bookmine

You have so much chance cause where I live there isn't a lot of place to buy books beside maybe 1 or 2 bookstore.