Kirito vs Sesshomaru

Crevanille

Kirito from SAO

Image result for kirito

vs

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Image result for sesshomaru

Location is the 100th floor of Aincrard. Sesshomaru somehow arrived in Aincrad through some random portal.

R1: Sesshomaru has everything except Bakusaiga. Kirito doesn't have Armament Full Control Art.

R2: Sesshomaru has Bakusaiga and Kirito doesn't have Armament Full Control Art.

R3: Sesshomaru doesn't have Bakusaiga and Kirito has Armament Full Control Art.

R4: Sesshomaru has Bakusaiga and Kirito has Armament Full Control Art.

Who wins?

Edited by Crevanille

Omg I don't know... I want them both to win lol. Hmm... I feel like Kirito could only win if he could possibly end the battle super quick. I feel like Sesshomaru has most of the advantage because he would have more battle tactic experience and plus his crazy powers... But if Kirito has the speed for a quick enough attack... maybe take Sesshomaru by surprise. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My belief is Sesshomaru can take this. He can hold his own. Kirito has been known to struggle. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:19 PM, rlly_riah said:

Omg I don't know... I want them both to win lol. Hmm... I feel like Kirito could only win if he could possibly end the battle super quick. I feel like Sesshomaru has most of the advantage because he would have more battle tactic experience and plus his crazy powers... But if Kirito has the speed for a quick enough attack... maybe take Sesshomaru by surprise. 

You might be right.

Sesshomaru hands down even with all of these conditions per say he is faar more calm, amd collected when in a fight. Plus he is already a very powerful dig demon on his own so he has the advantage even without weapons, or arts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, ArchieKun said:

Sesshomaru hands down even with all of these conditions per say he is faar more calm, amd collected when in a fight. Plus he is already a very powerful "dig demon" on his own so he has the advantage even without weapons, or arts.

😎

Image result for troll face

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I do like Kirito, I would still have to Sesshomaru would have the advantage regardless of rules of the fight.