I kinda need some help with the Fate Series

WeirdFrance

Hello. I'm France and new here. I have a reaaaaally small question...

Long story short i have watched Fate/Stay Night 2006 and i know you don't really need to watch it but i wanted to watch this series in the order it came out...big mistake. Now i'm confused. I don't know which one to watch now because if i watch it in the order it came out it will be the Ultimate Blade Works the movie that came out in 2009 or 2010(i don't remember). In 2012 Fate/Zero came out right? And Zero is set before all the events in Stay Night! In 2014(i think) Fate/Stay Night the better version came out...and in 2017 the Heaven's Field movie came out...now i'm really confused. I have watched Stay Night(even if it's the 2006 version) so i guess there is no point in watching Fate/Stay Night the better version right now but...

Should i continue with Ultimate Blade Works or finish the Fate route(meaning to watch Fate/Zero)?

Honestly if it were me I am a finish one thing move to tthe next kinda guy. I mostly can watch one to maybe two series at a time in order. As for this case I would do the same finish tthe series first then move to the movie. Though in the end its all truly up to you.