The Promised Neverland Discussion

Illusion of Terra

I'm not really sure if this is the right place but if there is anyone else watching The Promised Neverland I thought we could say what we thought of each episode and make predictions.

Naturally, this will have many spoilers below

Today episode 5 is coming out, where it will probably revealed if Norman's plan really worked. I'm curious to see how Emma will react to it, if they tell her.

• Like 1

Your in the right place no worries. :) 

I am going to be starting it very soon myself. I recently watched a review of it. It looks really good in all forms, art, plot, and character development all seem solid. The concept is hardly new, but that dose not bother me as it is being done from a really unique perspective from what I have read so far.

• Like 1

So anyone seen the latest episode?

I kinda didn't get the whole Ray thing. If it is in fact the case what he says, like Emma I kinda find it hard to accept that he would willingly help deport others just for him himself to escape.

Also in the end I'm pretty sure it is going to be Norman, Ray or Emma that is entering the room. It would be kind of a giveaway if it really were who they think it is.

On 2/7/2019 at 11:03 PM, Illusion of Terra said:

So anyone seen the latest episode?

I kinda didn't get the whole Ray thing. If it is in fact the case what he says, like Emma I kinda find it hard to accept that he would willingly help deport others just for him himself to escape.

Also in the end I'm pretty sure it is going to be Norman, Ray or Emma that is entering the room. It would be kind of a giveaway if it really were who they think it is.

I have been watching the anime and reading the manga, and the manga has pretty much spoiled quite a bit for me.

Ray's motivation for spying is to make sure Emma and Norman can escape, as he is confident that they can get out, and he has been trying to give them information has collected and been running experiments of his own.

Emma, on the other hand, wants to escape from Grace Field with everyone, which Norman and Ray know is not feasible

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

I have been watching the anime and reading the manga, and the manga has pretty much spoiled quite a bit for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Ray's motivation for spying is to make sure Emma and Norman can escape, as he is confident that they can get out, and he has been trying to give them information has collected and been running experiments of his own.

Emma, on the other hand, wants to escape from Grace Field with everyone, which Norman and Ray know is not feasible

I opened the spoiler for a fraction of a second but saw that it is probably going to spoil something. I think the manga goes even beyond the escape arc? So it will probably be quite a while (next season) until I can open that spoiler :)

Edited by Illusion of Terra

8 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I opened the spoiler for a fraction of a second but saw that it is probably going to spoil something. I think the manga goes even beyond the escape arc? So it will probably be quite a while (next season) until I can open that spoiler :)

It's not going to spoil too much really, since if info still pertains to the escape arc, but yeah the manga is well beyond that.

In fact, the manga has been announced to be in the final arc.

All I can is that I hope they do not end an episode like a certain chapter in the manga, which is a bigger spoiler than what I gave you.

In the manga the escape pretty much succeeds and Isabella determined to catch them, but at the very end of the chapter, an orphan gets Isabella's attention, which also ends a volume.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, brycec said:

It's not going to spoil too much really, since if info still pertains to the escape arc, but yeah the manga is well beyond that.

In fact, the manga has been announced to be in the final arc.

All I can is that I hope they do not end an episode like a certain chapter in the manga, which is a bigger spoiler than what I gave you.

Reveal hidden contents

In the manga the escape pretty much succeeds and Isabella determined to catch them, but at the very end of the chapter, an orphan gets Isabella's attention, which also ends a volume.

I found out about the series through a reviewer on YouTube so I already spoiler myself in terms of this series. So at least for me spoilers are fine at this point.

• Like 1