Hello, I'm Riah...

rlly_riah

That's "Rye-Uh" btw... and hi, I'm new here! *waves* As I mentioned somewhere else, it has been a while since I participated in an online social anime website.  I never really have anyone to talk about anime or normal weird stuff on a regular basis. Maybe joining here will change that? Who knows, but I'm willing to find out! Thank you for having me!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rlly_riah said:

That's "Rye-Uh" btw... and hi, I'm new here! *waves* As I mentioned somewhere else, it has been a while since I participated in an online social anime website.  I never really have anyone to talk about anime or normal weird stuff on a regular basis. Maybe joining here will change that? Who knows, but I'm willing to find out! Thank you for having me!

horosho~!, welcome to the forums rey~!

i used to have some people to talk to in this forums on a daily basis, but they got eaten up by their school, and was never seen again till this day, the other one, last i heard was making a game, and also some personal issues that i cannot mention of, haven't heard from the two in a while, so i guess just like how im semi-busy-wishy on internship, they are busy-wishy with their personal stuff

i miss them tho q.q, i barely have anyone in here to talk about stuff anymore >.>

anywhooooo~!

enough about me~ that i barely talked about~! whats up ?! hows life ?! tomodachi desuka ?!?!

and again, welcome to af-forums~

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rlly_riah said:

Welcome, Rye-Uh, to Anime Forums.

If weird subjects are what you like to chatter about, I am willingly all ears.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, XII360 said:

horosho~!, welcome to the forums rey~!

i used to have some people to talk to in this forums on a daily basis, but they got eaten up by their school, and was never seen again till this day, the other one, last i heard was making a game, and also some personal issues that i cannot mention of, haven't heard from the two in a while, so i guess just like how im semi-busy-wishy on internship, they are busy-wishy with their personal stuff

i miss them tho q.q, i barely have anyone in here to talk about stuff anymore >.>

anywhooooo~!

enough about me~ that i barely talked about~! whats up ?! hows life ?! tomodachi desuka ?!?!

and again, welcome to af-forums~

I know what you mean with people getting busy with life and then you gots noooobody to talk to, sad day ;( I too, get quite busy with adulting and such. I had friends on another site I used to talk to nearly every day for a while but then, like your peeps, mine just started fading out for studies and relationships, etc... even I fell out of it because of moving and other life situations. *sigh* BUT YES!!  TOMODACHI FOR SURE!!!!  What name shall I call you by? You can pretty much talk to me about anything I can be super random most days so it's all good here. ;) Thank you for the friendly welcome!

...and Also thank you all!!  😃<3 

12 hours ago, Keiko said:

Welcome, Rye-Uh, to Anime Forums.

If weird subjects are what you like to chatter about, I am willingly all ears.

Lol Awesome, I will be sure to spread the weird. =P 

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

12 hours ago, rlly_riah said:

I know what you mean with people getting busy with life and then you gots noooobody to talk to, sad day ;( I too, get quite busy with adulting and such. I had friends on another site I used to talk to nearly every day for a while but then, like your peeps, mine just started fading out for studies and relationships, etc... even I fell out of it because of moving and other life situations. *sigh* BUT YES!!  TOMODACHI FOR SURE!!!!  What name shall I call you by? You can pretty much talk to me about anything I can be super random most days so it's all good here. ;) Thank you for the friendly welcome!

yattaaa, tomodachii desss~~!! "jumps in a girly yandere-ishly way"

atashi wa X-kun, the most mysterious and most (read:stupid/random) happy person in AF-forums, 

but you can call me ex-kun, once i get dumped, mwahahaha get it?, couse ex, as in old/before in a relationship...i was atleast trying ;o

im just kidding, feel free to call me anything you feel like calling me xD

ill hit you up on your profile, on random topics i can think up of, that are of no use whatsoever in life, but communication is the key of life~!

and i suck at it in real life, lmao

15 hours ago, XII360 said:

yattaaa, tomodachii desss~~!! "jumps in a girly yandere-ishly way"

atashi wa X-kun, the most mysterious and most (read:stupid/random) happy person in AF-forums, 

but you can call me ex-kun, once i get dumped, mwahahaha get it?, couse ex, as in old/before in a relationship...i was atleast trying ;o

im just kidding, feel free to call me anything you feel like calling me xD

ill hit you up on your profile, on random topics i can think up of, that are of no use whatsoever in life, but communication is the key of life~!

and i suck at it in real life, lmao

Hahaha, you're too funny! "...and I suck at it in real life,lmao" Ha ha ha. 

Oh, great Atashi Wa x-Kun, THE most mysterious and most happy person in AF-forums... it is nice to meet you. I am Riah. =P I will most likely play around with your name a bit ;) 

Also cool, feel free to do so, and I apologize if my responses end up late because I work a lot sometimes! But we all do what we gotta do... *jumps around tooooo*

10 hours ago, Crevanille said:

hella rlly-kun. Welcome to the board. 😁

Thank you Crevanille! 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1