What Youtube-Channels do you watch

Illusion of Terra

I am obsessed with YouTube, and I watch toĀ  many things to list them all. From my experience most anime review channels seem to update far less frequently then gaming ones. Though I watch plenty of both as well as a few technology ones. Here is just a few as an example.

Gaming:Ā Spawn WaveĀ DreamCastGuyĀ RGT85Ā The Quuarting

Anime:Ā Glass ReflectionĀ The Anime ManĀ Mother's Basement

Ā 

• Like 2

I usually just listen to music stuff there buuuuuut as for humor I love this group that does like... these "what if" survival bits that they animate and they are cute and funny. They even have a series of surviving an RPG game.... anyhoooooz DanPlan is the guy, plus his buddies. Good stuffffffff. The animations always make me laugh.

• Like 1

I do watch quite a bit of YouTube.Ā  I don't really follow anyone religiously though.Ā  Being into space, science, and Kerbal Space Program, of course Scott Manley features prominently in my play history.Ā  Pretty much every NASA, SpaceX, and Blue Origin video will get a watch.Ā  For some reason I also like Gaming Mike's No Man's Sky game play.Ā  I think it is because NMS is kind of a laid-back game and I can have the video running w/out it being too distracting when I'm working on other things.Ā  (I'd like to run NMS myself, but there isn't a linux-native version and I haven't been motivated enough to bother getting it running with something like WINE.)Ā  Occasionally one of his other playthroughs (Star Citizens, ESO, or Conan Exiles, for example) will catch my eye as well.Ā 

The rest is pretty random.Ā  Cat videos and other stupid stuff my friends and family send me.Ā  I'll sometimes get a bug to listen to some particular song so I'll type the name of the song in and follow that train for a few clicks.Ā  That sort of thing.Ā  Nothing really worth repeating.Ā  :D

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I was wondering, what everyone watches on Youtube?

Here are a few that I like:

Brave Wilderness (interesting animals, although the commercialization is getting a bit much)
Life Where I'm From (interesting view of Japan and Japanese culture)
TheOdd1sOut (hilarious)

Any anime-related channels you recommend?

japanese musics like these

kubz scoutz, couse man, HIS THAT DUDEEE

and also,Ā darkkmane vids, my god is his vids top quality, cancer, and funny >.>

aside from those, i also check out outsidexbox, magicarpusedfly, and others that'll appeal me

jerryrigeverything is a special mention too, that teardowns, durability tests, and sarcasmn is top notch (not to mention how he disses apple's "sapphire rated" protection, god bless this man >__>

• Like 2

TOP 5 (NON-CZECH)

KizunaĀ (No struggles there,since i am a native Japanese speaker)

DidYouKnowGaming?Ā (My daily dose of fun facts)

FamilyJules

Jack Black

N.M.Willis

TOP 5 (CZECH)

Agraelus

PTNGMSĀ ( drunk entertainment since 2012)

CynickĆ” Svině Ā (Czech John Oliver)

RacionĆ”lně agresivnĆ­ nerdĀ (Czech John OliverĀ“s gaming channel)

purnĀ (memes)

Ā 

• Like 2

I've been trying to cut back on the time I spend on YT and stopped watched many of the Youtubers I used to watch, but some I still watch are:

Kamimashita, Gigguk and The Anime ManĀ (Anitubers)

SkallagrimĀ (videos about HEMA and historical weapons in general) and ScholagladiatoriaĀ (similar)

The Coding Train, Tibees and 3Blue1Brown

AlliterativeĀ andĀ NativLangĀ (About languages)

Ā 

• Like 3

DangerouslyFunny is one of my favorite channels. He does a lot of Stardew Valley videos and his humor is right up my alley. Love listening to his voice too so I listen to him on long car rides, even if I'm not watching the videos. I watch everything that he puts up. My favorite quote from him is "if I'mĀ not breaking the game,Ā I'm not playing it right". In his first videos he was very informative but then that humor starts to slip in and he transforms into the great DF.

Ā 

It's a Southern ThingĀ is another channel that I love. They really have the Southern culture down pat. I love all their videos and it's so true, ya'll! Lol...from the if unsolved mysteries were Southern type of videos, to back porch bickering,Ā  to trying to pronounce city names of various Southern States, there isn't a single video I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. I love them :) with Valentine's day coming up, I suggest you check out their "when she says not to get her a Valentine's day gift" video. It'll crack you up :)

• Like 2

Linus Tech Tips.
A channel that combines comedy and anything Technology related.

The Anime Man.
For anything anime related.

Thin Matrix
He's an amazing guy who makes games.

Ur Avg Consumer
Sometimes I like to watch unboxings of things I will never buy.

And like most people I also randomly watch videos. I wish You Tube would come up with a random video generator.Ā 

I know there are unofficial ones out there, but it would be so much easier if it was built right into You Tube.

You Tube recommendations are great, but sometimes it gets repetitive. I want to broaden my viewing habits and not just watch the same stuff over and over again.

• Like 3

I mainly watch video game streamers and makeup gurus, however I do have a few miscellaneous channels that I watch. A few of my favs are:Ā 

RadBradĀ (gamer)

Kelly StrackĀ (makeup Guru)

Laura LeeĀ (makeup guru)

MarkiplierĀ (gamer)

Nicol ConcilloĀ (makeup guru)

DeligracyĀ (gamer; Sims 4 gaming mostly)

The King Of DIYĀ (aquarium owner and builder)

emmymadeinjapanĀ (tries weird and gross food)

Rae's AquariaĀ (Aquarium owner and fish breeder)

Steff JĀ (pet keeper and rescuer)

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

I love cooking, so I follow food channels for recipes, ideas, and just different kinds of food. I can't get enough of Strictly Dumplings, it's about this guy running around the world (mostly Asia) trying out new foods. Some of the things he eats look not edible, but very interesting to true and it always peaks my curiosity.Ā 

• Like 1

I used to watch a lot of YouTuber's but I guess I just watch these few right now.

Gaming: Hatsy , SophsimsĀ Ā 

Others: Merchant of magic , MeghanĀ Hughes ,Ā  Maya Lee

I sometimes watch for old time sake but not a lot: Ihascupquake , Game Grumps , MarkiplierĀ  and Scream Kiwi

Edited by HanaApril
  • Like 1

The two youtubersĀ I watched most, Cryotic and msfactualĀ aka Snake, are basically dead on Youtube now, they moved to Twitch streaming for multiple reasons.Ā 

Forgotten weapons is the main channel I watch now, I love firearms history. Well firearms in general but especially old ones.

Edited by SanguineTear
  • Like 1

@SanguineTearĀ That's pretty interesting you watch channels about weapons. My father sometimes sends me links to a few videos of people who either talk about them,Ā the history of them or show you how to use it. I find them very intriguing and fascinating to be honest. I need to find more people like that since I like learning and into stuff like that. For a womenĀ it may be odd to some people that I'm into things like that.Ā However I'm simply just myself.Ā :yum:

-----------------

As for other YouTuber's I forgot to add I watch:Ā Cute Life Hacks , KEEMI , andĀ zmashd

All I watch is pretty much womenĀ since a lot of them I look up too and find them very inspirational, at least to me. It's not like I don't like watching guy YouTuber's It'sĀ just I don't do it as much as I did when I was younger.Ā :?

• Like 1

I watch Pewdiepie and Nyanners a lot, I probably watch gaming channels like: Mainmanswe, Blue3Angels, A.X.L, Lionheart, etc (yea, all Tekken gaming channels, lol) the most though. And I used to watch Alex Jones by far the most but he is ban from Youtube now because of the anti-free speech agenda.Ā 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I watch Pewdiepie and Nyanners a lot, I probably watch gaming channels like: Mainmanswe, Blue3Angels, A.X.L, Lionheart, etc (yea, all Tekken gaming channels, lol) the most though. And I used to watch Alex Jones by far the most but he is ban from Youtube now because of the anti-free speech agenda.Ā 

Yah YouTube has certainly become a far different place than it used to be when it started. Though the lack of freedomĀ of peach seems to more related to Patrion,, and the fallout from the ad-acolytesĀ of 2016 when a bunch of companies tried no longer supporting Youtubers. Its sad, but just how it is now. Sad thing is even if he tried building back up again he likely would not get to where he was.

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...

I usually just listen to music. The only channels I frequent are late at night when I want to give myself a little scare and I watch videos from Chills and Slapped Ham.

• Like 1