What Youtube-Channels do you watch

Illusion of Terra

I usually just watch documentaries on YouTube.

Advexon TV
Best Documentaries
Channel History
Space and the Universe HD
History and Cosmos
Lina Grace
Real Stories
DocSpot
Time Line - World History
Serial Killer Documentaries
369 Documentaries
BRIGHT SIDE
Dark Documentaries
Reel Truth Documentaries
These are the ones I check the most and sub to.

• Friendly 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont really watch a lot of youtube channels, but i watch Good Mythical Morning and Markiplier as comfort binge watches.

i was never really a fan of markiplier, but then i got sick and thats what i ended up binge watching while i was stuck in bed for a few weeks. i always thought he was kinda cringy, but now that ive gotten used to his obnoxiousness, hes actually really sweet. watching him play with his friends bob and wade really crack me up.

(also i love brave wilderness too, i watch that sometimes. and someone mentioned kizuna ai, she is really funny. she has a gaming channel too)

I try to keep away from youtube. I haven't used my account for about 7 years!!! Wow!! I decided to log on again since I have so much time now since this quarantine situation.... and the first thing that popped up were the popular stuff, which I then scrolled down to my recommended  videos, and I saw a music video that hit me so hard because of this isolation I am facing. In the video, they went to an empty mall - and just seeing that made me cry because that's how malls look like now... malls were my favorite places to go... but the video left me with a good feeling at the end. The song's not about being quarantined because it was made like 4 or 5 years ago. Shortly afterwards, I subbed and I have just been watching their music videos, and binge watching all of their vids. sooo the youtube channel I am watching is:

phoenixsplashtv

Ghost of a Midnight Driver   -  The music video that made me cry!! 

Edited by LunarBox
I wanted to just add my 2 cents about malls.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add three more which all happen to be rather entertaining and educational.

Crash Course has a lot of great introductions to different topics such as psychology, biology, history of science, philosophy, world history, us history, european history. just have a look at the playlist section. I think they present the content really well. sometimes it is a bit simplified and one sided but still presenting complex topics in about ten minutes in such an entertaining way is great. The history and philosophy courses at least can also be just listened to while doing something else and don't necessarily need the visuals.

Smarter Every Day is hosted by an engineer who just likes to explore different topics. being an engineer, he has a quite specific approach and viewpoint on things but generally I think he offers some interesting insights on a wider variety of topics.

Kurzgesagt does a great job of really putting things in a nutshell while doing some great research and animations. Personally I really like that they also include rather random videos every now and then.

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm. I don’t really watch any anime in general  YouTubers, but i watch this dude, a pokétuber: Patterrz

I watch gaming, too: Kindly Keyin  Graystillplays  BuzzFeed Multiplayer

and occasionally some animators: Tabbes  LavenderTowne  TheOdd1sOut  Jaiden Animations

more often, though, I watch this awesome lady do crafty stuff: Moriah Elizabeth

• 4 months later...

I'm watching a couple of YouTube channels like Vinesauce (Mostly Vinny and Joel), Woolie Versus, A Jolly Wang Core, Your Movie Sucks, Anomaly & Papanomaly, Caddicarus, Civvie11, Colonel RPG, Comic Tropes, Funhaus, Gman Lives, and Happy Console Gamer.

• 8 months later...

Sometimes I watch FakeGamerGirl, but that’s about the only one I actually deliberately search for. 
The rest of my YouTube browsing is typically searching up something in general and perusing through the results to find what serves my purpose the best at the time. 

• Like 1

I posted here before but I started watching a lot more since then. I regularly watch Shadiversity, History Matters, Anton Petrov, PBS Eons and Space Time. I also watch a guy called tjwparso who uploads short clips from old Star Trek episodes. There was account that did the same with old Sailor Moon clips, but seems whoever owns the distribution rights went to town on them and got them removed for copyright sadly.

10 hours ago, efaardvark said:

My mom is really into that too.

Your mom sounds like an interesting person :D

I've got "Project B.E.A.S.T." going in the background while I do some household paperwork & bill paying.  No time to actually play games these days but BEAST is an old Kerbal Space Program series and basically a very good tutorial on how NOT to play the game.  We were all there once.  :D  Entertaining for KSP addicts like me.

Anyone ever played Distant Worlds Universe? I play it occasionally if I have a lot of free time (it's a very time consuming game). Kind of like a space version of Civlisation.

Edit: Sorry, posted this to the wrong thread, was meant for 'Gaming Chat'.

Edited by RZ.

• 1 month later...

I personally watch a lot of wrestling and game-based channels:

• Wrestletalk and their sister channel partsFUNknown - Home to one of the funniest men in all of wrestling news, Adam Blampied. They started a hugely insane and hilarious Zoom quiz competition since the start of the pandemic called Quizzlemania. Jam that jam!
  • Wrestling With Wregret - Brian Zane is another awesome and funny guy with lots of current and past TV & PPV reviews.
  • No Rolls Barred - A board game channel started last year by Adam Blampied with a lot of great content to expand your gaming eyes. I've actually bought board games to cover on my own channel after seeing them on NRB.
  • UpUpDownDown - As much I and a lot of people can't stand who runs WWE, Austin Creed aka Xavier Woods runs a great video game channel where they can be real people. They also did an awesome thing during the pandemic with their wild weekly online Uno game.
  • Arcade Players TV - Sometimes I like watching the Street Fighter 2 online game footage they post. The more the players switch characters, the better.

• 9 months later...

From the top of my head:

MrBeast (because his videos are almost always like, some crazy ass shi- lol)

Jacksfilms

Ryan George

Oversimplified

A couple of horror stories channels: horror stories (lol), Mr ballen, etc

OverlySarcasticProductions

...etc

BorisT. - Black Metal YouTuber - Makes reaction videos, reacting to music, cringy tik toks, and has vlogs where he roams around norway. He also has a solo-man croatian black metal band called Tryglav ⬅️ Please support his YouTube and Music! 

_Boisvert - My new favourite YT channel.... if you enjoy cryptid, eerie, unsettling, and...unknown things, this is your channel. This channel has little known about it, as it's mostly unsettling/chilling - nearly cryptid animations. I would say if you get scared easily...I wouldn't recommend this channel. It's not your typical smooth animations, it's crunchy, weird animations that make you feel like you weren't supposed to watch it, supposedly found it on a hidden part of the internet...but you didn't, it's directly on YT. 

Gearisko - Another YT channel did a small dive into the channel "_Boisvert" and goes a bit more into it, explaining it more...yet is still unsure what the meaning of the channel is. 

Please support both channels, and take a deeper look into _Boisvert ...As it is a splendid YT channel, and deserves more attention.