Illusion of Terra

What Youtube-Channels do you watch

I usually just watch documentaries on YouTube.

Advexon TV
Best Documentaries
Channel History
Space and the Universe HD
History and Cosmos
Lina Grace
Real Stories
DocSpot
Time Line - World History
Serial Killer Documentaries
369 Documentaries
BRIGHT SIDE
Dark Documentaries
Reel Truth Documentaries
These are the ones I check the most and sub to.

• Friendly 2

Recently been watching a ton of let's plays bu Manlybadasshero. I also like ChristopherOdd, theRadBrad, & any channel with good scary mysteries or serial killer/true crime documentaries. 

I also watch Dave Ramsey, The Focused Spender, & Food Wishes lol

Alexandr Misko , for inspiration and enjoyment. As far as acoustic guitars go.

Bernadette Banner , she's a wonderful source if you're interested in recreating historical clothing, enjoy the work process or simply watch for fun. Bernadette's personality is absolutely entertaining! 💕

Bobby Duke Arts , creates a lot of artistic projects with the mentality of a mad scientist. Very inspirational fella! The humor found here keeps me coming back. 👍

Chocolate Cacao チョコレートカカオ , I like following some of his baking instructions and recipes.

Jono Dry , is a massive reason why I'm still on YouTube. His skillset in pencil drawings and hyper realistic pieces are astonishing. The channel is also very informative on a range of techniques, tools, canvases, habits and mental affiliations—such as staying focused and managing better health practices.

Here's one of his videos if you're curious. I think his channel can help a lot of people, even in general creativity.

Here is some coverage on tools and tips that some might find useful.

And advice for those struggling with easy distraction, focus issues or ADHD.

i dont really watch a lot of youtube channels, but i watch Good Mythical Morning and Markiplier as comfort binge watches.

i was never really a fan of markiplier, but then i got sick and thats what i ended up binge watching while i was stuck in bed for a few weeks. i always thought he was kinda cringy, but now that ive gotten used to his obnoxiousness, hes actually really sweet. watching him play with his friends bob and wade really crack me up.

(also i love brave wilderness too, i watch that sometimes. and someone mentioned kizuna ai, she is really funny. she has a gaming channel too)

I try to keep away from youtube. I haven't used my account for about 7 years!!! Wow!! I decided to log on again since I have so much time now since this quarantine situation.... and the first thing that popped up were the popular stuff, which I then scrolled down to my recommended  videos, and I saw a music video that hit me so hard because of this isolation I am facing. In the video, they went to an empty mall - and just seeing that made me cry because that's how malls look like now... malls were my favorite places to go... but the video left me with a good feeling at the end. The song's not about being quarantined because it was made like 4 or 5 years ago. Shortly afterwards, I subbed and I have just been watching their music videos, and binge watching all of their vids. sooo the youtube channel I am watching is:

phoenixsplashtv

Ghost of a Midnight Driver   -  The music video that made me cry!! 

Edited by LunarBox
I wanted to just add my 2 cents about malls.