valentines day~!

XII360

Noire Valentines Day Chocolate.jpg

but yea, valentines day is coming up, and im still single (#singlelifeisbae) what are you guys gonna do on valentines day ?!, got that "special someone" to spend valentines day with ?, dont got anyone to spend it with ?, busy on valentines day to even bother celebrating it ? confessing on valentines day ?!?!?

lets have a discussion of what you guys have planned for valentines day, and overall, for all the single guys out there, lets just drink water (couse #water is best drink) and have a fun THIS-CUSHION (i-i feel like i used that pun before, but eff it)

to be honest, valentines day is my "from" (from translates to, came from hospital night duty), so ill most likely spending time, sleeping and playing

the rest will be in the pie chart i made, im thinking of saying something to qt junior, but my wimpy-side is also telling me to not do it

i will probably get some info from her friend though, since her friend is my partner, and my partner wont mind telling me if she already has that special someone, or not, and if she does have one, well theres allot of fishes in the sea...#denialisbestbae, aside from single...life ?

if she doesn't have that "someone special", well, we will see what happens, i am after all the observant type (read: stalker-ish) xD

but what about you ?!, what are your plans (as stated before i told my story, ima just bold it too >.>)

check spoiler for pai-chart

meta-chart.png

• Creative 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

LMAO I love the pie chart! That's gold. GOLLLD. I'm just dying over here. At first I thought you were kidding about the chart, but you were not. lollll. *applauds*

Feb. the 14th, I will be working. I will prolly confess to nobody. I miiiight look for cute memes and such to send out to random peeps. If i feel like it I might take myself out to dinner. But it's really just another day for me... 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, rlly_riah said:

LMAO I love the pie chart! That's gold. GOLLLD. I'm just dying over here. At first I thought you were kidding about the chart, but you were not. lollll. *applauds*

it is whats gonna happened, after night duty, theres a 90% chance of me being comatosed for 8 hours in my bed once i hit it

also 100% chance of me just throwing my used clothing somewhere in the ground once i get home, i am not a clean boy after night duty's >.<

30 minutes ago, rlly_riah said:

Feb. the 14th, I will be working. I will prolly confess to nobody. I miiiight look for cute memes and such to send out to random peeps. If i feel like it I might take myself out to dinner. But it's really just another day for me... 

coughimaydothesamecough

• Like 1

I wish I spent that much time sleeping!  (I would have liked to sleep in this morning for instance, but had to get up and make a trip to the store to buy parts to fix the toilet and put up some shelves.)

I'll be working Thursday too, so in my case it'll probably be more like:

1963971653_Screenshotfrom2019-02-0920-55-42.png.898b5c5c42a96eb02ce307528c114193.png

(Maybe a bit more sleeping and a bit less anime or reading, depending on when I fall asleep.  Unless the toilet breaks again.)   However, just in case, I will take this opportunity to say that I will gladly accept any chocolate that anyone cares to send my way.  Especially if it is the dark kind and has bourbon in it.  :D

• Like 2

21 hours ago, XII360 said:

also 100% chance of me just throwing my used clothing somewhere in the ground once i get home, i am not a clean boy after night duty's >.<

LOL I do the same thing sometimes after working my shifts! By the time I get home after working double shifts I am on auto pilot and auto pilot riah is weirder than regular riah. =P 

Also you guys seem so organized, what with your pie charts and all that. I have no rhyme or reason to my schedule aside from when to be at work and then who ever knows! *is jealous of the pie charts*

Geez, bunch of losers in here!

jk, lol! Nothing special planned for me. Thursday is a work day. I might go to a bar just to see if there's any lonely single ladies that wouldn't mind being lonely with me. Not holding my breath though. Maybe Saturday I'll try harder.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Valentines falls on a week day here so like most people, I will be working.

After that, a simple date with my girlfriend. Nothing special or fancy. Just a regular date.

It could get annoying though as there will be a lot of couples out too. So every park, mall, restaurant will be packed for sure.

I guess that's why some have their dates at home. 

I have a fiance; depending on what day it falls on we're probably working otherwise gonna veg on out the couch and either watch Netflix/Hulu/etc. or play video games... The day we mostly look forward to is the day after, or better known as Cheap Chocolate Day!!!

f31.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Nono said:

Geez, bunch of losers in here!

"cries in a loser way"

9 hours ago, rlly_riah said:

Also you guys seem so organized, what with your pie charts and all that. I have no rhyme or reason to my schedule aside from when to be at work and then who ever knows! *is jealous of the pie charts*

you can make a pie chart on xcell, or if your lazy, (cough like me cough) use the internet, i made a pie chart, of what im gonna be most likely doing, and its most likely sleeping >.>

i mean, who needs, the bed loves me enough to let me sleep on top of it

..."cries in a loser way more"

Despite Valentine’s Day being another cooperate sham for us gullible humans. The husband and I have that day off. I have made it a habit to request the day off and force the hubs to do so as well. Lol.. We seldom have days together, so it’s why I have made it a tradition. We just pick out things to do and enjoy our time. This year we have chosen a spa day. Along with dinner and a movie. We have from the moment we drop off our little bean to school in the morning until 3ish in the afternoon. We include our son on the other half of our Valentine’s Day adventure for dinner. 

If I were single, I’d spend it being locked up at home, gaming and eating some fun desserts. I prefer the company of myself most of the time. Lol. One woman party. 

Valentine’s Day is not limited to having a special date or a special someone. So to everyone who is struggling, depressed, and all that good stuff. Take some time to yourself and do something nice for yourself. Flub everyone or anything that isn’t a positive influence on you. Love yourself, tell yourself you are freaking incredible and do something you love. 

May you all have a Happy V-Day. ❤️

Edited by Persona
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I will be away on business and on call that night.  I plan on studying for my RE exam and being miserable. My husband will be spending the day with his true love, our cat (she has him wrapped around her paw). At least she's getting a good Vday this year!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

21 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

After that, a simple date with my girlfriend. Nothing special or fancy. Just a regular date.

It could get annoying though as there will be a lot of couples out too. So every park, mall, restaurant will be packed for sure.

I think a lot of places do dinner or drink specials for "couples" on Valentine's Day too, or even all week. But that's really nice, just getting to go do anything together really. People gotta work on spending more together time cuz dat is the best time 😃

13 hours ago, XII360 said:

i mean, who needs, the bed loves me enough to let me sleep on top of it

..."cries in a loser way more"

Your bed will even let you cry on it. ;) #beds-are-best

• Sad 1

I looked after my nephews this past saturday so my sister and her husband could have their "date night"

Got tickets to an opening night screening of Alita for Wednesday

Barring anything miraculous happening along there, Thursday will just be another weekday

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RoyStorm said:

@XII360 Man... right now I really feel like it would have been much better if I had a job or sth, u know.

I mean I have literally nothing to do other than breathing and other body-routine stuff. 

Valentine's day?!! What's that😑? Never knew such a thing existed...

i think valentines day is the day where losers like me cry in a bed

i think, im not sure, its just written in my phone calendar "cry in bed day" is what's written >.>

16 hours ago, Persona said:

Valentine’s Day is not limited to having a special date or a special someone. So to everyone who is struggling, depressed, and all that good stuff. Take some time to yourself and do something nice for yourself. Flub everyone or anything that isn’t a positive influence on you. Love yourself, tell yourself you are freaking incredible and do something you love. 

you are right, i dont need a special someone, i have waifu's for that reason

saaa, ikuzo, subarashii ai o~!

..."cries a river"

least i have gacha games, that'll love me, like kyutihime, she wont ever leave me q_q

13 hours ago, Beocat said:

I will be away on business and on call that night.  I plan on studying for my RE exam and being miserable. My husband will be spending the day with his true love, our cat (she has him wrapped around her paw). At least she's getting a good Vday this year!

...this reminds me,

ren08.jpg?1250082251

11 hours ago, rlly_riah said:

I think a lot of places do dinner or drink specials for "couples" on Valentine's Day too, or even all week. But that's really nice, just getting to go do anything together really. People gotta work on spending more together time cuz dat is the best time 😃

Oh yeah I forgot about that. You're right there might be promos or so. But I just really hate crowds. haha

19 hours ago, Persona said:

Despite Valentine’s Day being another cooperate sham for us gullible humans. The husband and I have that day off. I have made it a habit to request the day off and force the hubs to do so as well. Lol.. We seldom have days together, so it’s why I have made it a tradition. We just pick out things to do and enjoy our time. This year we have chosen a spa day. Along with dinner and a movie. We have from the moment we drop off our little bean to school in the morning until 3ish in the afternoon. We include our son on the other half of our Valentine’s Day adventure for dinner. 

If I were single, I’d spend it being locked up at home, gaming and eating some fun desserts. I prefer the company of myself most of the time. Lol. One woman party. 

May you all have a Happy V-Day. ❤️

Its only a sham if you let it be. It is whatever you want it to be for you, and your hubby regardless of corp being involved.

That dose sound like fun can't go wrong with the spa or a good meal. 

*Drinks water* Lol, I'ma be sitting around and playing games (For Honor). 

My mom is gonna have some valentines stuff to do, idk what but she likes having parties. But yea I am single, gonna be studying for college (doing 3 classes atm) and just lazing about. 

My husband just built this fireplace for our living room.. so I'm hoping to finally have a romantic night in front of that beautiful roaring fire as it's freezing outside and rather than having a fake image of a fireplace on a screen like in the past 🤣TMI?

IMG_1353.JPG

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1