What Part of the Oreo Cookie do you like?

Greeneyes

This largely depends on the flavor of Oreo. For the regular ones I just eat it as it is. I do agree that tthe cracker part is better, and thats why the thins are my favorite kind more so than regular, or double. 

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

The wafer if drowned in milk...otherwise it is the marrying of the two that makes the sparks fly. The wafer is too dry by itself to be enjoyable and the cream is too stiff to bother with on its own.

SAMEEEE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

This largely depends on the flavor of Oreo. For the regular ones I just eat it as it is. I do agree that tthe cracker part is better, and thats why the thins are my favorite kind more so than regular, or double. 

Yea the thins are the only ones I can dip in milk, the normal ones have to much frosting for me to dip with so I just take it off and put all the frosting on 1 cookie for someone.

29 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

SAMEEEE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

Yea the thins are the only ones I can dip in milk, the normal ones have to much frosting for me to dip with so I just take it off and put all the frosting on 1 cookie for someone.

I don't even dip them I just eat them plain. 

I can't stand to have one part without the other. I usually eat double stuf dipped in milk so the part of the cookie I dipped almost falls off from oversaturation. 

Recently I felt like spreading some crunchy peanut butter in between on a whim, and it's just as good as I expected.  

I once took a Oreo and dipped it in some milk and forgot I was dippin it and when I pulled it up the wafer was gone and it was just the frosting.... I was sad....

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, rlly_riah said:

Same for me, except if it's the peanut butter ones cuz I loooove those. All of it is good then.

Peanut butter ones are ok, but the new dark chocolate ones are the best. I hope they make those in the thin version soon.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Peanut butter ones are ok

THose things are dangerous.  It is girl scout season here at the office and I absent-mindedly ate nearly a whole box of the peanut butter ones last Thursday.  Keep them away from me!  :D

• Like 1

Sometimes the creme can be too sweet for me, so I would say the wafer. Those thin ones are the bees knees! 

Also, I must be the only one that likes my cookies with water. No, I don't dip them in the water, but I'll throw the whole cookie in my mouth, and then take a little swish of water, D-licious!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nono said:

Sometimes the creme can be too sweet for me, so I would say the wafer. Those thin ones are the bees knees! 

Also, I must be the only one that likes my cookies with water. No, I don't dip them in the water, but I'll throw the whole cookie in my mouth, and then take a little swish of water, D-licious!

The cream is way to sweet for me most of the time unless I am literally craving sweets. Even then though it often just turns me off these days. 

• Agree 1