What do you think about getting older?

Illusion of Terra

On 2/18/2019 at 10:13 AM, ArchieKun said:

You can always try working out like 30 mins a day for like 3, or 4 days to try, and hold this off. Though I do know thats easier said then done.

Yes, I could, but I cannot really do any good exercise programs, due to medical conditions that lead me to be fatigued easily.

Plus, my disability pretty much guarantees that I would be in a wheel chair one day.

Best exercise I can get is a library run, which I cannot do with my current footwear, since places do not necessarily like people going bare foot.

Have any of you heard about Tabata exercise? It was invented by a Japanese individual. And it's ideal for people with no time to go to the gym.

It's a type of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). You basically just exercise 4 minutes but everyday. You go hard for 1 minute then 1 minute of light exercise. Then 1 minute of  hard exercise then finish with 1 minute of light exercise. That is equal to a 90 minute cardio workout.

I've been doing it for 2 months now and I've actually exercised way more than I used to. 

The problem with 30 minute 3 times a week routines is that you tend to get lazy or too tired to keep doing it.

But 4 minutes a day is like nothing. You won't feel lazy thinking about it and it will be over before you know it.

1 hour ago, brycec said:

Yes, I could, but I cannot really do any good exercise programs, due to medical conditions that lead me to be fatigued easily.

Plus, my disability pretty much guarantees that I would be in a wheel chair one day.

Best exercise I can get is a library run, which I cannot do with my current footwear, since places do not necessarily like people going bare foot.

Ah I see though you always make the most of it. I'm sure you'll lead as long of life as possible. 

How I feel about getting older? Hm.. well I would have to say it's not so bad as some people make it out to be. ( myself being now older *sighs* ) You can do more things than when your younger though again some things you can't do since your older as well.  It's nice then maybe not so much if that makes sense. Forever 90's kid <-----

• Like 1