Help me find an anime character!

_T.T_

Hello everyone 

I don't really watch any anime but im a huge fan of the pictures and art. I train in the gym everyday and grow my hair out. I want to look like the super heroes in the manga's and asian t.v shows.

What I'm looking for is an anime idol. Someone who has the image im after. I enjoyed the character Eren from Attack on Titan if that offers any guidance at all.

Qualities in the character:

1. Impeccable physique. Doesn't necessarily need to be big, but strong, athletic, acrobatic

2. Long hair, past the shoulders, dynamic, colored.

3. A never say die attitude, and absolutely fearless, stubborn, uncompromising.

Please help me find my anime idol! Thanks!

Moved to anime since it seems you are asking more about characters, and series rather than how to draw them.

I have to admit I am not entirely sure what your asking, but it sounds like your looking to lay down a favorite character as well as series.

As far as how to go about this I would just watch a few series, and get a little more familiar with anime in general. I imagine your anime hero will become much clearer to you then. 

Thanks for all these suggestions. 

Duo Maxwell's hair is incredible. A mix between him and a Goku would be absolutely perfect. Any other suggestions possibly?

It doesn't have to be a main character or even a minor. It could be someone who appears for a brief period of time, later leaves. whatever really. 

For me, the image of the character is most important.