Jump Force

EnviousEnvy

This game looks really really good, and in my opinion is something we really need. Sadly I do not have a PS4 either. Though it is in my plans to get one even though it is in its twilight phase. Its still a great one to collect.

22 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

This game looks really really good, and in my opinion is something we really need. Sadly I do not have a PS4 either. Though it is in my plans to get one even though it is in its twilight phase. Its still a great one to collect.

I'm actually thinking of buying a PS3.... haha I see a lot of people selling it pre-owned on Facebook. And I was thinking, hey it's really cheap now. 

But I'm usually on my PC anyways. Don't have the time to play console games in front of the TV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I'm actually thinking of buying a PS3.... haha I see a lot of people selling it pre-owned on Facebook. And I was thinking, hey it's really cheap now. 

But I'm usually on my PC anyways. Don't have the time to play console games in front of the TV

PS3 is a awesome console that had a lot off truly awesome Japanese games made for it. It had some good western ones too. Its to bad Sony is so reluctant to join the whole cross platform online scene because this game played through Switch, PS4, and XBOX One or even PS3 would be hella awesome.

On 2/26/2019 at 10:14 AM, King_Sama said:

The gameplay I've seen for this looks amazing. it does give off a Naruto Ninja Storm feel which isn't a bad thing. I think it's one of those games I really have to play for myself to get a gauge of it.

From what I have seen, and read its gonna be ratter testing compared to most fighters as those who want to truly master it will need to really the the anime in question, and their moves from the series. It is gonna heavily focused on specials ratter then button massing. I personalty really like that though.

10 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

From what I have seen, and read its gonna be ratter testing compared to most fighters as those who want to truly master it will need to really the the anime in question, and their moves from the series. It is gonna heavily focused on specials ratter then button massing. I personalty really like that though.

I'm glad you said that, because I was hoping that it wasn't just another button messing game like some I know. I want a fighting game that makes me think of what to do next rather than the usual get lucky moments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King_Sama said:

I'm glad you said that, because I was hoping that it wasn't just another button messing game like some I know. I want a fighting game that makes me think of what to do next rather than the usual get lucky moments.

I agree, and share your thoughts on the matter too. I will have a lot more strategy involved then even DBZ Budoai even since that series relied more on combo execution. This one will do tat, but will be more about when to use the specials, andd they won't all be all powerful either. Like TN for example would have a hard time with a character like Cell.