Open Club  ·  48 members

Mystery Club
thehafsus55

So.. will hyouka get any sequel soon ?

so hi everybody i am new to this site, and to this club, and i hope we all have a good time talking about animes and stuff :)

so had this question for a while, since im a big, and i mean HUGE hyouka fan ;

will it get a sequel ? like a second season, a movie, or even OVAs or specials ?

cause lots of other fans said "yes why not" as well as those who said " no that'd be boring"

what do you guys think about it ? it really deserves a sequel even though the end was an end to the whole story as far as we all think :/

I did like Hyouka, but I would be reluctant to see a second season.  They didn't really leave any loose ends so any second season would have to be a new storyline, and I'm still working off issues from FLCL2 so... no, not looking for a second season.  I might go for *an* episode that does a better ending though, or maybe even a movie.  Maybe.  I'd have to be convinced.

• Useful 1

15 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I did like Hyouka, but I would be reluctant to see a second season.  They didn't really leave any loose ends so any second season would have to be a new storyline, and I'm still working off issues from FLCL2 so... no, not looking for a second season.  I might go for *an* episode that does a better ending though, or maybe even a movie.  Maybe.  I'd have to be convinced.

Right ! hope they just think about it, given the fact that it has aired back in 2012, its been a while but dont give up hope haha :))

It's pretty unlikely. Hyouka ended with no source material to continue. I have also read the Light Novel and the ending was the same.

I will just tag along with @efaardvark and say that I would rather see a movie. Maybe one where all of them are grown ups. I'm kinda curious to see adult Houtarou.

18 hours ago, Muco said:

It's pretty unlikely. Hyouka ended with no source material to continue. I have also read the Light Novel and the ending was the same.

I will just tag along with @efaardvark and say that I would rather see a movie. Maybe one where all of them are grown ups. I'm kinda curious to see adult Houtarou.

same here ! curious to see the new side stories adaptated into OAV's or movies; you know, for example, the one where they explain how hotarou made eveyone hate him or something

• Similar Content

• By LimboBilbo
      Ok, so this is probably going to sound like me rambling. But what if Shinigami are formed when a person dies from suffering, after causing people to suffer? This would most likely explain why the shinigami look humanoid and (cannonically) have rotten insides. If this is true then the leader of the shingamis (the ‘old man’ as ryuk calls him) is likely the only true god. This would also fit in with the thoery that Light becomes a shinigami after dieing, as he bled out on a staircase, and was you know, Kira. If you agree or have any ideas to add I would like to hear. Thanks
      -Limbo Bilbo
    • By GeorgeAnime
      The Kissanime are most loved movies that numerous people watch. There are specific websites where Kissanime is streamed. The Kissanime site is one such well-known site. You could watch the total scenes on the Kissanime. The Eromanga sensei Kissanime is one such extraordinary series. It is a Japanese light novel drama series that has been composed by Tsukasa Fushimi. It has an entire set of seasons that you could watch with your eyes stuck on the screen.
      The story here rotates around the secondary school pupil Masamune Izumi. This specific child adores composing light novel books. Be that as it may, he doesn't have imaginative expertise, yet there is one individual who encourages him to compose his books. It is his mysterious accomplice under the pen name "Sensei," He has an energy for composing stories, and he likes to get assistance from his obscure accomplice. Later on in the last piece of the series, he becomes more acquainted with that his sister has the entire lifetime helped him with composing his books thus he is extremely thankful to his family. In any case, Sagiriis disconnected naturally; she isn't excessively mingled.
      You could watch the Eromanga sensei Kissanime on the Kissanime site. The site demonstrates every one of its recordings in the top notch quality. The quality of the recordings is from 360P to 720P. You could likewise observe every one of the scenes of the Eromanga Sensei seasons. The scenes are additionally subbed in English so you won't run over a dialect barrier. Viewing the anime seasons on Kissanime is fantastic.
    • By lilroy_anime
      The almost Hentai series HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.
      The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
      The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks
      The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed
      At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed
      But now there are over 47k Supporters!
      PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!
      Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/
      or
      Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...
      PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!
    • By Otakuu
      Any anime from 2018 that you could watch over and over again.
    • By N. N
      I wanna a similar anime like sword art online and twin star exorcist. Also like a certain magical index. Anime that not so ecchi and it more like just a friend. Like ichigo and rukia in bleach. 
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!