A strong contendant for best Opening of 2019

CypherCode

The song itself reminds me of "Ichirin no Hana" from Bleach ST. I liked t, but it wasn't my fave. Feels kind of angsty, it's just not my thing. 

The song and mood set by the animes background, story and the scenes that are chosen for the OP itself are just as important to me, so personally, it just goes along with general taste in anime.

I like more songs like "First KO" by under star from Hajime no Ippo, because of the training behind it which gives it depth and the 3rd OP In My hero academia (although since I love that anime all of the OPs were good), that one and the first one gave me the most feels.

It definitely gets your attention, but my own preference is for Mob Psycho 100 II's OP

As far as the series itself (Domestic Girlfriend), I'm up to episode 3 and it's actually not as tawdry as I expected it to be, though I would still consider it the anime equivalent of a soap opera :lol:

Edited by Ohiotaku

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Ohiotaku those bass lines are killer, but that dudes voice kills it 🤣👎🏻

Aside, have you heard Claymores OP? Similar bass line, but sweet lyricist as well

Gives a listen. Hmm, not sure but this might be to your liking (off topic though since it's from last year)

7 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Gives a listen. Hmm, not sure but this might be to your liking (off topic though since it's from last year)

That's cool, I've never seen a sumo anime! I'll have to check it out, kinda vibin Naruto a bit, don't care for the song tho.

So I've been a bit off topic this whole time so I'm gonna say I like the OP for Rising of the shield hero 🤣 Surprise..

Im also sure that by the time My hero academia is released, it will have an even better OP too.