What's up, ya'll?

Phantom G

I don't have much to say other than a simple "hello" and it feels good to be apart of something I genuinely care about. But anyways, this place is bound to be a lot of fun to be in. Hope you all have a good day/night.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Metalslug said:

Hi Phantom and welcome. Been here since Dec and love the site. Lots to talk about. An active community. What are u into the most?

I mostly just watch Yu-Gi-Oh! subbed and whatever anime catches my interest. Though if you want to know my favorite genres of anime you could just look at my bio.

Edited by Phantom G

10 hours ago, Phantom G said:

I don't have much to say other than a simple "hello" and it feels good to be apart of something I genuinely care about. But anyways, this place is bound to be a lot of fun to be in. Hope you all have a good day/night.

hihi_logo_white_transparant.png

welcome to af-forums matey~

yea this place is fun, especially if you find someone to talk with, and have lots and lots of endless flirting talks about stuff you guys enjoy ^_^

hoping you enjoy your time here, 

my main genre's in anime nowadays is comedy, it's gotta have comedy if its gonna make my day, and if the main girl is a qt, and or a yandere-ish qt, i may

or may not

watch it <.>...