Hey There!

BleachKing96

HELLO! I'm fairly new on here. While I was trying to find anime enthusiasts to join my discord server, I found this place and figured it's been a while since I was part of an anime forum so I joined here! (Not sure if I'm allowed to share my discord but regardless, I don't want to for now)

I don't wanna use my real name but anyone that doest fancy calling me "BleachKing" can just call me Saito 😂 I'm sure you can guess my favourite anime!

Hello there, and welcome to AF. As for advertising your Discord server it is permitted on your profile, but not directly in a forum thread. No worries on asking though. Always good to make sure. This is certainly a awesome place for anime fans to converge, and chat so hope to see you around. If you havee any questions about anything else feel free to ask. :) 

• Friendly 1

12 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

What's wrong with using your real name?? haha 

But welcome! I loved Bleach by the way. I think there was a previous topic on confusion with the Bleach ending. You might want to check that out.

And see you around

Ah, just bad experiences with using my real name online. Too easy for people to find me xD

But thank you for the welcome!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

What's wrong with using your real name?? haha 

to be honest, im scared of using my real name too, i had a wierd trauma of sorts, (not trauma, but ima use that term) where if people knew what my real name was, they would know everything about me, this included posting my pics online, i felt more secure being an "anon"

though, now a day, i dont really care if everyone knows my real name, or if everyone knows what i look like, i already posted my picture in this forums while on duty, and i didn't care at all xD

i guess, its somewhat same for saito-kyun, (and also, to be fair, i also use an alias online, i go by the name "ryu" online, or X-kun, usually ryu on my besto friendo tho')

9 hours ago, XII360 said:

to be honest, im scared of using my real name too, i had a wierd trauma of sorts, (not trauma, but ima use that term) where if people knew what my real name was, they would know everything about me, this included posting my pics online, i felt more secure being an "anon"

though, now a day, i dont really care if everyone knows my real name, or if everyone knows what i look like, i already posted my picture in this forums while on duty, and i didn't care at all xD

i guess, its somewhat same for saito-kyun, (and also, to be fair, i also use an alias online, i go by the name "ryu" online, or X-kun, usually ryu on my besto friendo tho')

I understand. I did the same when I was younger. Using aliases and a picture of a character from somewhere.

I guess it's for online safety too. To protect against identity theft and so on.

But now that I'm older, I'm now boring. So no more creativity to come up with clever names. haha

• Agree 1