Most Messed Up Anime You've Ever Watched?

BleachKing96

Let's share what the most weird, creepy, gross or fuched up anime we've ever watched!

The strangest anime I've ever seen (that was PG of course) was Kakegurui. This anime was about a school of students who lived on the lifestyle of gambling. These students are all high class, big dollar earners and live to gamble. Now, this anime was intriguing to me, especially since the front lady on the box where you click to watch it on Netflix, had a face that I learned is close to a term known as 'aheago'. I will let you all google that yourselves. Enjoy.

This anime contained some of the strangest, weirdest and most messed up scenes I'd ever seen in my entire life and every episode made me question my choices in anime but I just couldn't stop watching.

11/10 would recommend

Kakegurui-938x528.jpg

Edited by BleachKing96
Strange border around half the text that I didn't add

1 hour ago, BleachKing96 said:

Let's share what the most weird, creepy, gross or fuched up anime we've ever watched!

The strangest anime I've ever seen (that was PG of course) was Kakegurui. This anime was about a school of students who lived on the lifestyle of gambling. These students are all high class, big dollar earners and live to gamble. Now, this anime was intriguing to me, especially since the front lady on the box where you click to watch it on Netflix, had a face that I learned is close to a term known as 'aheago'. I will let you all google that yourselves. Enjoy.

This anime contained some of the strangest, weirdest and most messed up scenes I'd ever seen in my entire life and every episode made me question my choices in anime but I just couldn't stop watching.

11/10 would recommend

Kakegurui-938x528.jpg

most likely, the most messed up anime i ever saw was...

45889569-real-life-red-stamp-text-on-whi

just kidding xD

but reals, its probably elfen lied, i didn't per-se watch it, but i have seen some scenes of it while my brother was watching it, and my god

HTB1vFELa2JNTKJjSspoq6A6mpXaZ.jpg?size=3

killing a cute girl ?, thats just not right man, gore aint up my alley ~.~

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BleachKing96 said:

Elfen Llied was amazing xD

But yes, the gore and stuff made it really freaky

the over-detail on gore is the no-go-sign for me

i mean, im not really that disgusted, but i sure as hell am disturbed, i see those on my work in hospital, but man, seeing it on cute anime girls ? that's just not right

School days...

Up to this day, nothing has been this weird, rage indusing as school days. Ive seen quite a few animes that were gross, or gore-ish but they didnt had substance nor any interest on making the watcher pay attention, it was all dumb entertainment, while School days its a story that actually was written that way to attract readers and it wasnt edited at all... Its even more frustrating when you consider this. Read below at your own risk.

The logic behind it was stupid, every girl was like "MC, you gotta be loyal to Main Heroine cause she loves you!" then hes like "Okay, I promise you I will" then the girl is like, "So wanna have sex?" and the MC is like "yes, lets invite all your friends to have an orgy!"

Its even worse when you start seeing all the details, like Kotonoha being raped in the classroom, girls cheating on their BFs with Makoto just because he seems to like sex and so on... so on...

Eventually, Makoto even has sex with his girlfriends mother and also her underage sister. 

hmmm This is a tough one because I am honestly a fan of what a lot might refer to as dark/messed up stories, or at least within reason. I personally think nearly everything can be a plot device if you truly want it to be. In terms of the series that come to mind though it would be School Days, and High school DxD. I love love High school DxD, but School Days is something I can take or leave. It is far more messed up in terms of morality standards for most, but as I said thats not a point against it for me. One's writing in particular if one is writing fiction dose not reflect them as who they truly are 100% of the time. I say this being a writer of fan fiction, and original fiction myself.

• Informative 1

It would have to be Pupa for me.

And no I didn't watch it. I don't think anyone should. It's a terrible show and very creepy.

I heard about it through a podcast, went to You Tube to check out the infamous scene, and got shivers up my spine.

SPOILERS BELOW:

Basically, Pupa has a brother and sister. The sister has some sort of disease in which she needs to eat human flesh. The brother regenerates when he dies.

So he loves his sister very much and doesn't want her to eat other humans. So he offers himself as a meal whenever she gets hungry.

You can watch a clip of it here: 

Edited by Ryan Dave Jimenez
to add spoilers tag
  • Agree 1

Regarding Kakegurui, yeah, Eyepatch Girl is pretty messed up in particular. As far as series with the most freaks & deviants, probably Speedgrapher, though Black Lagoon has quite a few as well (especially the twins).

If we’re talking blood and gore, probably Blood C, though I hear Devilman Crybaby is pretty bad as well.

As far as a story that takes a WTF?! turn, there’s Master of Martial Hearts.

Finally, if you’re interested in a series dealing with psychologically & emotionally damaged characters that’s pretty surreal but also quite good, check out Penguindrum

• Like 1

Ahhh yes... A guy once mentioned Pupa on a random conversation, I thought he was just pranking us when he said it would make us nauseous.

Howver I thought the plot was really confusing to be honest, it kind of seemed like it was graphic and violent just to compensate for the lack of substance that the writer put into it.

Just my opinion though... There's people that might genuinely enjoy and like it.

3 hours ago, CypherCode said:

Ahhh yes... A guy once mentioned Pupa on a random conversation, I thought he was just pranking us when he said it would make us nauseous.

Howver I thought the plot was really confusing to be honest, it kind of seemed like it was graphic and violent just to compensate for the lack of substance that the writer put into it.

Just my opinion though... There's people that might genuinely enjoy and like it.

Yeah they said the manga was MUCH better. But just the premise in itself is just so bizarre.....

8 hours ago, Amalgam said:

Would you recommend it?

I definitely would, it is very gorey, and has some suggestive themes, but it doesn't go over the top in sexual things, so it's fairly safe there.

the story is great, and the main character is awesome.

Edited by Seshi

On 2/24/2019 at 6:13 AM, BleachKing96 said:

I definitely would. Berserk is amazing. THE MANGA. Now THAT is the freaky one. There's one scene with a woman and a horse that... let's just say it goes south. Literally.

Ugh one of the many "freaky" scenes in the manga. Remember the fairy children?

But the story seems to become lighter. Like it's getting more optimistic.

And when will it continue? Is it still on hiatus?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Ugh one of the many "freaky" scenes in the manga. Remember the fairy children?

But the story seems to become lighter. Like it's getting more optimistic.

And when will it continue? Is it still on hiatus?

It was on haitus yeah but it's back on thank God lol.

• Like 1

Are we allowed to talk about Hentai because that really changes the answer? 🤣

But in terms of anime, it seems like theirs a whole genre of anime dedicated to trying to being as dark and shocking as possible. 

Madoka Magika and Gantz are probably the darkest of the ones i've watched.

Their are a lot of shows like this that seem really tone confused though.

Like Goblin Slayer starts off extremely dark and f#$@ed up in the first episode but seems to really dial back on it after that.

Akame Ga Kill was like a weird mix of every main character gorily dying off one by one game of thrones style..and a shounen/harem/comedy.

Attack on Titan started off pretty dark, but after Eren is revealed to not actually be dead, I realized the show wasn't going to be as savage as I hoped.

And the promised never land is a new series, that's really good and very shocking. But I haven't much of it yet, so I can't tell how dark it's going to get.

Also LOL I googled dark anime and it lists Sonic X as one for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...