Hello (Returning Member)

HanaApril

Hello I guess this is where I say hi to everyone and say I'm new and all that. Sorry to say I'm no stranger to this place and noticed it changed quite a bit since I last was here.  It's really nice to know that things changed and improved.  As you guessed from the title I'm a returning member of AnimeFourms and decided to give it a try again.  Talking about anime, meeting people possibly and of coarse contributing to the forum. The reason why I left is I had some things going on in my life at the time while I was last here so I had to leave due to personal reasons. However I've decided to try here again since I'm doing much better with things going on with me in my life. I'm pretty shy and quite mostly but can be friendly, polite, and caring when I feel comfortable around a person / people. I rather not say who I was before since it's in the past now and like to start fresh here. A pleasure meeting you all, see you all around the forum~

Edited by HanaApril

18 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

Hello I guess this is where I say hi to everyone and say I'm new and all that. Sorry to say I'm no stranger to this place and noticed it changed quite a bit since I last was here.  It's really nice to know that as well. Now as you can tell from the title I'm a returning member of AF and decided to give it a try again.  Like talk about anime, meet people possibly and of coarse contribute to the forum. The reason why I left is I had some things going on in my life at the time while I was last here so I had to leave due to personal reasons. I deiced however to try here again since I'm doing much better with things going on with me in my life. I'm pretty shy and quite mostly but can be friendly, polite, and caring when I feel comfortable around a person / people. I rather not say who I was before since it's in the past now and like to start fresh here. A pleasure meeting you all, see you all around the forum~

5dfa04d080911b2c4a6eba40382439278119b40f

heyooo~ welcome back to af-forums~

im sure you will find some friends in here maybe, new one's, or old one's, (i mean, there are still some old users here xD)

im somewhat new-ish myself, if you count last year as still new, im fresh from the stove~!

i taste pretty bad though, so don't eat me without adding some flavors xD

what're your favorite anime's ?, games ?, do you play gacha games too ? im mostly comedy,horror and anything with cute girls in it xD

oh and my fav games are, allot, but an example would be undertale, brigandine, and some of the new-hit games like re2 remake xD

hope you enjoy your re-staying-visit on af-forums, and welcome back matey~! xDD

@XII360 I thank you kindly for the welcome and I really like and also seen a lot of anime over the years and have too many favorites. As for games I'm getting into gaming once again since I've been doing other passionate hobbies of mine. So.. I sorta put it aside for a while, heh. As for friends / meeting others I guess we will see even though I'm pretty shy. ^^;

3 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

@XII360 I thank you kindly for the welcome and I really like and also seen a lot of anime over the years and have too many favorites. As for games I'm getting into gaming once again since I've been doing other passionate hobbies of mine. So.. I sorta put it aside for a while, heh. As for friends / meeting others I guess we will see even though I'm pretty shy. ^^;

dont worry, i was shy too before, but i somehow managed to pass through it, it all just toke a huge determination to do so

and also allot of "f*ck it, just press enter!" thoughts

so far, that train thought has got me to converse more, did get me rejected and somewhat hated by one girl, but hey, life aint perfect amirite

2 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

@XII360 I see and I guess for me its just trusting others and then also being shy. Also I'm sorry to hear you got rejected, that is hard sometimes. 

its fine, its fine, if anything, i did laugh off that rejection (couse i mean, what else is there to do but to laugh it off, no need to dramatize that rejection xD)

did wake up next day feeling bad, but nothing a little drugs laughter cant fix xD

im just kidding, i dont do drugs,

though, fixing that friendship we once didn't have is gonna be hard, couse last duty, she seemed so pissed at just see'ing my face, its gonna be a long road ahead to fix this relationship, idk why she would be so mad at me having a crush on her though, im not that ugly <.>

i think ?, i mean im a weeb and i embrace my inner weeb, but still >.>...

remember to stay in school and do drugs xDDD

@XII360 I guess that's a way to go by it by dealing with it. Sometimes people tend to drift apart and something once strong they had is now different. because it's changed. Or they changed as a person. It just happens sometimes as well getting rejected by people. Some relationships can med and be fix taking time and some  simply cannot. Those that can't I suggest to just learn to let go and move on from it also remember what you learned from it.  May hurt but it will pass. There is always someone out there for you sometimes you find them or they find you. My opinion anyway, heh Lastly having humor is nice I sometimes do that myself so just always remember to be yourself and if someone does not like you for you then there really not worth it.  Thank you again for welcoming me here again. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

34 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

@XII360 I guess that's a way to go by it by dealing with it. Sometimes people tend to drift apart and something once strong they had is now different. because it's changed. Or they changed as a person. It just happens sometimes as well getting rejected by people. Some relationships can med and be fix taking time and some  simply cannot. Those that can't I suggest to just learn to let go and move on from it also remember what you learned from it.  May hurt but it will pass. There is always someone out there for you sometimes you find them or they find you. My opinion anyway, heh Lastly having humor is nice I sometimes do that myself so just always remember to be yourself and if someone does not like you for you then there really not worth it.  Thank you again for welcoming me here again. 

yea, i wont force the relationship to be fixed, but i will act as i have always acted, and i will respect her wishes, and hope we can be friends atleast, couse i mean, ill be working for another 3 months with her, soooo

besides, the saying of "there are allot of fishes in the ocean" is true, i mean, have you seen the ocean ?, there's so many fishes in there xD

i will try to learn from my mistake, but odds are, since its a "relationship" thing, and i have very little knowledge in that field...odds are ill fail to remember such acts <.>

nothing like failure for exp points IRL though~

Welcome to the forum, or in this case welcome back I suppose. I know we have been talking some already, but I still wish you the best in your time here. Hope you stick around, and of course if you ever have any questions my inbox is always open.