Apex Legends

King_Sama

This game is literally everywhere. My friends are talking about it, its popping up all over my phone, I'm even in study Hal and I see a guy playing it on his laptop. I just want to know from the geeks and nerds like myself, is this game worth it?

I've played the game here and there only because my friends pressured me into it and its enjoyable. Though, what I'm hearing is that it's the Fornite killer. 

Its not my cup of tea if I am honest. Though I have heard quiche a bit about it in the gaming news channels I follow. I am not to big on the micro transaction structure, and focus that they employ, but thats neither here nor there considering I won't be playing the game myself. Though fans of the Titan Fall series should certainly enjoy it. I am personally just not a fan of Titan Fall, nor this one.

3 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Its not my cup of tea if I am honest.

Not mine either.  All of those kind of "battle-royale" or arena types leave me cold.  Give me a good builder any day.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Not mine either.  All of those kind of "battle-royale" or arena types leave me cold.  Give me a good builder any day.

Yah "battle-royal type games in general are not really my thing. I prefer single player story driven games like most jrpgs or VNs even more these days for so it would seem. I mean don't get me wrong I love playing Minecraft online with others just not to many fun servers out there that I have found, and liked. Apex Legends dose do what it sets out to do though, and dose look good if your PC is good enough.

17 hours ago, King_Sama said:

This game is literally everywhere. My friends are talking about it, its popping up all over my phone, I'm even in study Hal and I see a guy playing it on his laptop. I just want to know from the geeks and nerds like myself, is this game worth it?

I've played the game here and there only because my friends pressured me into it and its enjoyable. Though, what I'm hearing is that it's the Fornite killer. 

to be honest, apex legends looked pretty damn dope, i've yet to play it, but i feel id enjoy it

it's battle royale, done right after all, you can revive teammates, which is a big +, from the old "oh i died, guess i have to watch my teammate play till he dies", that or "leave him and join other scrubs"

what it lacks is solo-mode though, but the game is centered on team-work, which is kawaii for me~

overall, i rate this, a titan/10

• Like 2

8 hours ago, XII360 said:

to be honest, apex legends looked pretty damn dope, i've yet to play it, but i feel id enjoy it

Sounds like your going to enjoy it quite a bit. I look forward to hearing about your expenses. I may not care for the Titanfall universe, but it dose look impressive that I will say for sure.