Who is your favorite anime couple?

ahanasharma

Keichi and Belldandy ~ Ah! My Goddess 

7ZSAJ1U.png.56fc845d63345b67e3393c8b9783d17c.png

Loiuse and Saito ~ Familiar of Zero 

familiar_of_zero_season2_dvd_screenshot7.thumb.jpg.5b2e154afe9263ecdc426415ab7c1513.jpg

L&S because although I think Saito was a horrible lead male, he still did right by her in the end (hopefully ending his horny teenager immaturity phase in the process).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nono said:

I don't remeber Pokemon very well, it's been a while, but did Ash and Misty never become a thing? 😮

Thats why so many people including myself ship them. :) 

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Not officially, due largely to Ash being too dense :lol:

Ash was a bit slow in that department yes, but in terms of romance the creator of Pokemon never has been known to write a stirring romance in his works. Thats why he has us fans to do it for him. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nono said:

I don't remeber Pokemon very well, it's been a while, but did Ash and Misty never become a thing? 😮

He is eternally 12 years old so he will never know romance...I think if he grew up a bit and the show did with him (think Digimon), it would be better. 

• Like 1

Never really thought about this. Well, I can't remember if they became a couple but I gotta say Light and Misa Amane from Death Note. I believe she was in love with him more than him with her. Still, if your girl is okay with you killing people that's all love right there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King_Sama said:

Never really thought about this. Well, I can't remember if they became a couple but I gotta say Light and Misa Amane from Death Note. I believe she was in love with him more than him with her. Still, if your girl is okay with you killing people that's all love right there.

If that is true love they would be one dangerous power couple. 

It’s been awhile since I watched it, but I seemed to remember them sort of having a Joker/Harley type relationship (her being obsessed with him & him using her to further his plans)

As far as something current, Subaru Mikazuki & Nana Oukami from My Roommate is a Cat make a perfectly adorkable couple

tumblr_pli4wfpjbE1vcyftzo1_500.giftumblr_pli4wfpjbE1vcyftzo3_500.giftumblr_pli4wfpjbE1vcyftzo2_500.gif

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 7:12 AM, ahanasharma said:

I recently read an article on top anime couples, and that got me thinking who are the popular Anime couples according to AnimeForums members.

Comment your favorite anime couples.

Link to the article I was referring earlier- http://mmxnewscaster.com/top-cute-anime-couples-list/

On 2/26/2019 at 4:45 PM, BleachKing96 said:

Personally its a tie between these two:

maxresdefault.jpg

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Bleach-Pairings-image-bleach-pairings-36

Mikasa and Eren from Attack on titan
Levi and Eren from Attack on titan
Zero and Yuri from Vampire Knight
Tomoe and Nanami from Kamisama hajimemashita
Okabe and Kurisu from Steins; Gate
Kyouya and Sinohara from Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Oreki and Chitanda from Hyouka