Who is your favorite anime couple?

ahanasharma

• 2 weeks later...

I know barely anyone will even know the characters but I really like Ratio x Birthday. It's kinda debatable to whether it's canon or not due to a lot of the actual shipping content coming from the Drama CDs which I'm pretty sure since there was no manga behind the anime's story (except for the manga to Hamatora which was a prequel to the anime to get people into the it) is canon. I won't include any pictures of the characters since I know some people are uncomfortable with gay pairings. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Seshi said:

Awww I miss Digimon, that was such a cool show!!! I need to rewatch 🤓

I love that show ❤️ I think it was the very first anime I watched when I was younger. And I've been watching a bit of the newer Digimon Tri which is good ^^

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

This is fricken adorable as can be, and so are they. Can't forget baby Pan too. :) 

Lol yeah they are one of the cutest anime couples in my opinion ^^

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Lol yeah they are one of the cutest anime couples in my opinion ^^

Very much underrated though in all fairness its not as though any characters in the DB universe gets much romance time given Toriama isn't the best at writing romance.

15 hours ago, Seshi said:

Well I was little peeved that they took a good looking (coolest character in the show) teen Gothan and turn him into a booky nerdy great saiyaman character with whome I could no longer relate. 😒

Lol yeah, the Great Saiyaman thing was pretty weird and didn't seem to fit Gohan for me... But I liked his relationship with Videl.

I do wish there was more romance in the DBZ universe because I'm really curious about that whole Bulma/Vegata thing~

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I can't list everything I prefer, but I did try to find some non-yuri pairings I find awesome.

#1 Haruka & Michiru - Sailor Moon

HaruMichi.jpg.1af90c801002f0f0702e987d15205655.jpg

#2 Natuski & Shizuru - MaiHiME/Otome

ShizNat.thumb.jpg.eb7561e0b1dc9fe37082d1080642b7b1.jpg

#3 Diana & Akko - Little Witch Academia

lwa_secret_santa_by_dragonspurr-dbxttgp.thumb.png.199b251ec52ab4d49b093d5e0f09923e.png

#4 Soifon & Yoruichi - Bleach

yoruichi-and-soifonjpg.jpg.bdbfa7ac0b335f16712e26d3a8c9b978.jpg

#5 Soul & Maka - Soul Eater

SoulMaka.gif.0cc98e91043db7bfb2e7fa7cf6f69ad2.gif

#6 Lina & Sylphiel - Slayers

LinaxSylphiel.jpg.a774e1752c362876bbeec751a4af53cd.jpg

# 7 Goro & Kaoru - Major

GoroXShimizu.jpg.6fd66c8367b6b6bcf3e8a7a2d187b87d.jpg

My actual all-time favorite pairing isn't from an anime, so I didn't add them.

Edited by KeilynLocke
forgot one couple
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So far my absolute favourite ships are:

1. Levi x Hanji (I absolutely love the dynamic between these two and although their personalities are so drastically different I feel like that somehow endears them to each other even more. I also just love the friendship between them and how they seem to understand each other so well, it's just really cute all around.)

See the source image

2: Roy x Riza (This ship is equal parts badass and adorable. Both characters were extremely strong and commanding however they never struggled with who was in charge, it always just seemed to happen naturally and whoever took the lead was the leader in that moment. I also just loved the dedication both characters showed to one another and their love was clear through out the entire show which made it extremely tough not to fall in love with them.)

See the source image

However, there are a few other ships that I find very cute even if there hasn't been much development for them yet or I am still kind of iffy on them, such as:

1. Armin x Annie (Still a bit iffy on this one since I need to see where their characters go but so far it seems rather cute and their personalities seem like they'd fit together quite nicely, oddly enough.)

See the source image

2. Ymir x Christa (This is just an all-around cute ship and I adore both of these characters, however I feel it still needs a bit more development for me to truly get invested in it.)

See the source image

3. Sugu x Shinichi aka Leafa x Recon (*Some spoilers for SAO s2* I thought this was an absolutely adorable ship and I was actually kind of upset it was glossed over so quickly and barely given any time or attention at all. Honestly, the whole Sugu x Kirito thing was completely unnecessary in my opinion and felt like just another way for the creators to show off their main male lead as being absolutely perfect and loved by everyone ... anyway, I personally love Sugu and think she's extremely cute and feisty which seemed to contrast Shinichi's cute but timid personality. It's an all-around cute ship in my opinion and made a lot of sense, too bad it was just completely ignored ...)

See the source image See the source image

4. Eren x Mikasa (This ships has its cute, heartfelt moments but I'm still quite iffy on it due to the fact that I feel like Mikasa's character may stay underdeveloped if the creators do decide to go the route of making this ship canon. In my opinion Mikasa's character is already quite bland, dull and boring with her only saying about one word, that being "Eren", 90% of the time ... I do however feel like it could be a very well done ship since it has such a rich background already and it is clear that both characters love one another, even if they show it differently.)

See the source image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...