Anime masters, I need help!

Wraithkun

I have watched Naruto and Pokemon etc since I was a kid and I have watched a couple more animes later in life. I absolutely love Naruto/shippuden to bits. Can anyone please recommend me some anime shows? Preferably one that's like Naruto or that type of genre! 

I have watched Death Note and FullMetal Alchemist, they're obviously very good - but didnt make me hyped like Naruto did lol.

Thanks.

Like Beocat, I was never able to get into Naruto, but I would second her reccomendation of Fairy Tail and add Black Clover. 

There’s an older ninja shonen called Flame of Recca, but if you don’t like older animation it may not be for you. There’s also Basilisk, but it’s darker and more violent.

Some other possibilities: Inuyasha, Hunter x Hunter, Soul Eater, Ushio & Tora and My Hero Academia. Hopefully you’ll find something you enjoy.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Wraithkun, I also loved Naruto growing up, the awesome power and character development was cool - I agree with some previous recommendations:

My Hero Academia will get you that same hype for sure! It's currently my new favorite.

Inuyasha is an old favorite from childhood as well, and you may like Attack on Titan, though I've only seen the trailer to season 3. (That's what's I base that opinion on) it's on my to watch list.

Id also recommend some that weren't mentioned but that fall into the same category that you may love: 

Hajime no Ippo is a boxing anime that Stars a bullied teen who becomes a pro boxer 😍. It has super hype fighting and training scenes.

Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi is about a weak kid who learns martial arts from masters of different disciplines in a crazy dojo.

And finally there's Haikyu! It's a volley ball anime but it's also a shounen, so you'll probably love it too.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Wraithkun, I also loved Naruto growing up, the awesome power and character development was cool - I agree with some previous recommendations:

My Hero Academia will get you that same hype for sure! It's currently my new favorite.

Inuyasha is an old favorite from childhood as well, and you may like Attack on Titan, though I've only seen the trailer to season 3. (That's what's I base that opinion on) it's on my to watch list.

Id also recommend some that weren't mentioned but that fall into the same category that you may love: 

Hajime no Ippo is a boxing anime that Stars a bullied teen who becomes a pro boxer 😍. It has super hype fighting and training scenes.

Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi is about a weak kid who learns martial arts from masters of different disciplines in a crazy dojo.

And finally there's Haikyu! It's a volley ball anime but it's also a shounen, so you'll probably love it too.

Thanks so much man! Thoroughly appreciate it. Have a good day!