Cosplay Showcase

Persona

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I also do cosplay and I really enjoy doing male and female characters.

By now I only have 2 cosplays done (even though with none I have full shots bc I'm kinda insecure with my body and shit) which are Nico Yazawa from Love Live - School Idol Festival (these two photos are 5 months apart), and Ash Lynx from Banana Fish.

Screenshot_20200201_021639.thumb.jpg.fc707a6e210b61786d2c7c58a8290861.jpg

IMG_20181020_190254_043.thumb.jpg.c3d9bbb0d60b77c2a01384139185e275.jpg

This second photo was when I first used my Nico Yazawa Cosplay.

IMG_20191127_214219_889.thumb.jpg.14d7520cd733d4a1d5034b5fdf59a720.jpg

By this time I was kinda costesting the serious version of him.

Screenshot_20200201_022226.thumb.jpg.921a174c6c04ff0d17d1bce8a2cde8a9.jpg

This was from the day I first took him to a con (by this time I was pregnant and I couldn't even bind my boobs properly bc they hurt a fricking lot. 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE all your cosplays!  Can't wait to see more!  I've always wanted to do Ash from Pokemon but i have dread locks now and can't figure out what to do with them for cosplay!!  Send ideas please!

I crossplayed as Wander from Shadow of the Colossus for Halloween one year ^____^

wander2.thumb.jpg.fc4327243cdd9a43d8ec3d56aefe6529.jpgwander1.thumb.jpg.de368f8e3074533e25390513cb47fb51.jpg

Edited by gojirawr
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

35 minutes ago, gojirawr said:

I LOVE all your cosplays!  Can't wait to see more!  I've always wanted to do Ash from Pokemon but i have dread locks now and can't figure out what to do with them for cosplay!!  Send ideas please!

I crossplayed as Wander from Shadow of the Colossus for Halloween one year ^____^

wander2.thumb.jpg.fc4327243cdd9a43d8ec3d56aefe6529.jpgwander1.thumb.jpg.de368f8e3074533e25390513cb47fb51.jpg

Nice cosplay.

Maybe try Izumi from FMA? Shes the only dredded chara I can think of rn.

She+reminds+me+of+someone+else+_60a6ee11d9b82ef7bd06ab25928b293c.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gojirawr said:

OMG DUH! And I LOVE Izumi!  Pretty easy cosplay too ^_^ Thanks for the tip!

Ahh you should do this up @gojirawr that would be awesome!!

I don't have any full body shots on my phone. But, I do have a lot of cos-tests...usually makeup and hair ideas.

Megurine Luka, and western comics (Felicia Hardy, and trialing Harleyquinn's natural hair using my natural hair...excuse the edits on her though hahaha it was a Snapchat filter I thought worked with her crazy personality).

I've also cosplayed as Suzuha from Stein's gate but I has not pics =°=

I generally thrift my costumes and just alter things. Unless it's accessories.

My lazy cosplay when going to conventions is usually cat ears xD hahah so not char related. 

Screenshot_20200325-233431~2.png

MYXJ_20200325234231447_save.jpg

MYXJ_20200325234156513_save.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 hours ago, Nyxnine said:

Ahh you should do this up @gojirawr that would be awesome!!

I don't have any full body shots on my phone. But, I do have a lot of cos-tests...usually makeup and hair ideas.

Megurine Luka, and western comics (Felicia Hardy, and trialing Harleyquinn's natural hair using my natural hair...excuse the edits on her though hahaha it was a Snapchat filter I thought worked with her crazy personality).

I've also cosplayed as Suzuha from Stein's gate but I has not pics =°=

I generally thrift my costumes and just alter things. Unless it's accessories.

My lazy cosplay when going to conventions is usually cat ears xD hahah so not char related. 

Definitely going to work on this during quarantine!  And wow that Harley Quinn makeup is totally on point! Your hair is perfect for her too 🤩 have you ever tried that temporary colored powder for hair before? Washes out super easy but it looks great for the day you put it in (and it's like dry shampoo so it makes your hair all fluffy!). I Would have LOVED to see your Suzu cosplay!  I too have an undocumented cosplay... really put a lot of work into Asuna from SAO and wore it to a halloween party where i got really drunk and killed it.  So sad, and the only picture i got was one closeup and a blurry full body pic. 😩 Such is life.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gojirawr said:

Definitely going to work on this during quarantine!  And wow that Harley Quinn makeup is totally on point! Your hair is perfect for her too 🤩 have you ever tried that temporary colored powder for hair before? Washes out super easy but it looks great for the day you put it in (and it's like dry shampoo so it makes your hair all fluffy!). I Would have LOVED to see your Suzu cosplay!  I too have an undocumented cosplay... really put a lot of work into Asuna from SAO and wore it to a halloween party where i got really drunk and killed it.  So sad, and the only picture i got was one closeup and a blurry full body pic. 😩 Such is life.

I haven't tried powder before, I've used other products but don't like how non silky my hair gets. I've used semi permanent dye though to make my hair pink and once teal :3 I get bored with my hair a lot.

Part of the Harley makeup was snap chat effects so I can't take total credit on it. But, it gave me ideas ^^-

Can you link me the powder rec? I'd be interested in giving it a go :D

awww the asuna one would have been cool to see. Yeah, it's unfortunate when you lose things. I'm not a professional cosplayer so the thought of taking full body selfies never crosses my mind lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/1mp12UBkr1JL3qFQ6 you could also do Zaynab from Magi

or

https://images.app.goo.gl/455N1Ypf2JsU9RuA9 Morri from Blade & soul

• 1 month later...