Searching for two animes. Please help

Oniontomahawk

Hi everyone hoping you can end a very long search for me, I've tried for years to remember or find these and beginning to think I've made them up. 

I remember being fairly young and seeing an anime which had a scene in it that plays out Very similarly to the shark tank scene from Team America. Im positive this scene is a parody of the anime I saw. If I remember rightly the fish in the anime were huge killer carp though. Everything else is the same though, obviously its not Hans Blix and Kim Jong Il in the scene but it's a business man and a baddy boss guy.

Another one I'm searching for has a scene where a demon (or ghost or something) hammers a nail through a characters tongue. I honestly don't remember too much else other it might be some kind of revenge themed anime.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Afraid neither is ringing any bells.

The only giant carp I can think of is Pokemon :lol:. As far as the other one, the only suggestion I can think of is possibly Hellgirl. In both cases it's pretty much a blind guess, so don't put much stock in it. If you can think of any other details (time period, art style, character descriptions) it might give some better ideas.

• Like 1

Actually I seem to remember a scene from Higurashi (When They Cry) that involved nails or tacks. I don't remember the details though