Hi lovlies <3

10 hours ago, daydreamsandicecreams said:

Hello, I'm excited to be here! Literally just finished watching the latest episode of MS100 and I am floored !!! I'm just looking to talk to some like-minded people and maybe even made a couple of friends. How has your guys' day been? Anything interesting? I would love to know x

hey hey~ welcome to af-forums~

mob psycho 100...the artstyle looks similar to OPM artist's way of drawing, (and i really like his way of drawing, its so simple, yet so good >.<)

im sure you will find some cool guys in af-forums, i mean, if you actively post that is ^_^

i mean, you can't find friends, unless you take the first step ! unless your a real qt and stream live, though, those are fans more than friends

my day's been normal, just doing my project, and then i got bored, and so im just gonna take a break for now, atleast until work starts, which is like, in an hour or so, ill probably continue my project in work, when theres nothing to do <.>

haven't heard which post ill be at yet though, hoping its ER, couse then theres a 50% chance i can do it, couse if im INpatient, chances are ill sh*tton of patients to cater too

and it wont be fun >.>

i mean it will, but i mean wont be fun on making my project ~.~

edit: leader just posted my post, its ER, CHECK MATE AHA~!

now lets pray my luck is at benign ER, rather than toxic ER (chillax and not many patient, rather than patients lining in there)

19 hours ago, XII360 said:

mob psycho 100...the artstyle looks similar to OPM artist's way of drawing, (and i really like his way of drawing, its so simple, yet so good >.<)

Oh so that's what MS100 means. haha

I googled it at first and a Microsoft exam something popped up.

@daydreamsandicecreams Hello and welcome!!

Glad you joined the forums. I am curious as to why you got floored watching the latest episode but I haven't watched season 2 yet. 

So no spoilers please. :D

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 2:51 PM, daydreamsandicecreams said:

Hello, I'm excited to be here! Literally just finished watching the latest episode of MS100 and I am floored !!!

Welcome. Yeah, season 2 has primarily emphasized the feels, but looks like the over-the-top psychedelic fight sequences are about to return in a big way. Have to admit the animation for episode 5 set the bar pretty high though.

20 hours ago, XII360 said:

Both series are by ONE afterall.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Informative 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:14 PM, Nono said:

Hello to you! Nice username.

Thank you, how are you sir? 

17 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Oh so that's what MS100 means. haha

I googled it at first and a Microsoft exam something popped up.

@daydreamsandicecreams Hello and welcome!!

Glad you joined the forums. I am curious as to why you got floored watching the latest episode but I haven't watched season 2 yet. 

So no spoilers please. :D

Hahaha I'm sorry. I thought that was what the cool kids abbreviated it as lol. 

Uhm, well it doesn't usually take a lot for me to be super invested tbh. Like Tsurune made me super emotional, as is Run With the Wind lol. 

Then there's MB100 which just hypes me up, I don't know what it is? The subtle humor? The shock factor? The music when Mob gets super amped up? All of the above! 

15 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome. Yeah, season 2 has primarily emphasized the feels, but looks like the over-the-top psychedelic fight sequences are about to return in a big way. Have to admit the animation for episode 5 set the bar pretty high though.

Both series are by ONE afterall.

Yesssssss!!!!!! Agreeeeed!!!! Hahah I literally have to cover my mouth every time something shocking happens lol. Ohhhh yes, that was INSANE. 

• Funny 1

Hello, and welcome to AF hope you enjoy your time here with our community. Plenty of awesome anime info, and fun folks here to chat about it with. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to let me know, and see you around.