Heartbroken?

Nukemsloth

Presently, not right now, but I would say that I have felt heartbroken when people disappoint me.

We cannot always be reliable, but some people do not understand things very much, especially when you have details they do not.

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit down, and heartbroken hope things improve. As for me I am not heartbroken I have had my heart broken per say twice in the past, but thats the only times I havee ever truly felt my heart, and feelings were stepped on. Presently I am in a loving, and committed relationship. 

• Like 1

Hahaha, funny this topic is brought upon here when I was thinking about it, Yep due to a really messy and complicated breakup with my 2 year long relationship I've feeling pretty heartbroken, at first I felt fine but the time that has past the more my mind starts to remember what we had and it makes me absolutely terrible, But I guess time heals all wounds.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Metro said:

Hahaha, funny this topic is brought upon here when I was thinking about it, Yep due to a really messy and complicated breakup with my 2 year long relationship I've feeling pretty heartbroken, at first I felt fine but the time that has past the more my mind starts to remember what we had and it makes me absolutely terrible, But I guess time heals all wounds.

Its funny how that works isn't it. I have felt that with my first two serious relationships. At first you feel free, and almost relieved in a lot of ways. Though soon enough if your mind isn't occupied you start to desire the past more, and more. It is true a lot off the time that you never really recover fully from a bad break up till your next true relationship. At least that has been the case for me.

• Agree 1

I think we've all been heartbroken at least once or more in our lifetime. (romantically at least) 

It really happens to everyone.

And it definitely hurts at first but it will get better. As cliche as it sounds, time does heal all wounds.

That's coming from someone who's been through a lot of heartbreaks. :D

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I think we've all been heartbroken at least once or more in our lifetime. (romantically at least) 

It really happens to everyone.

And it definitely hurts at first but it will get better. As cliche as it sounds, time does heal all wounds.

That's coming from someone who's been through a lot of heartbreaks. :D

I think that is a very wise statement. Its pretty much true one can almost expect to have their heart broken at one point at least once in their life. Its pretty much a rule about being human. Plus its merely a step in finding the one person thats right for you, or at least learning more about yourself. 

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, Nukemsloth said:

I just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling heartbroken. I know that I am, but what about you guys?

i mean, i was heart broken for a day or two when my crush shot me down

though now i care little for her, i mean, i find her to be a total QT, totally my type, but if she doesn't like me, and ignores me 90% of the time unless she needs to speak to me, well....

go figure, facial = 10/10 (especially her maintenance on her hairstyle, totally 100/100)

quietness = 8/10

personality = 2/10 (atleast towards me, even though i help her whenever i can, its sad that she wont say "thanks", or anything, just being quiet when being helped and not being thanks is...yknow, not a fun thing to do ?, but it could be just me and i want her to atleast speak to me normally)

tldr: many fish in the ocean, just gotta hope we catch the right one ~.~

For me I got my heartbroken a lot in my youth and it was extremely hard for me to get passed for years after that. However I'm now at a place in my life where I'm more happy than ever before and as well love myself to the point that all what I've been through is in the past. So for me whatever kind of relationship it was back then they were NOT worth it to keep dwelling on it. Since there's really many more people out there for you who will feel the same about you also treat you better. It may be hard to find but there still out there, so don't give up hope. Who knows maybe they'll  find you. Remember what you've learned from what happen to you and do your best to move on and focus on better things going on for you in your life now. It hurts now and will maybe for a while but it will pass.  In the end they simply weren't meant to be with you, there loss really. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, HanaApril said:

For me I got my heartbroken a lot in my youth and it was extremely hard for me to get passed for years after that. However I'm now at a place in my life where I'm more happy than ever before and as well love myself to the point that all what I've been through is in the past. So for me whatever kind of relationship it was back then they were NOT worth it to keep dwelling on it. Since there's really many more people out there for you who will feel the same about you also treat you better. It may be hard to find but there still out there, so don't give up hope. Who knows maybe they'll  find you. Remember what you've learned from what happen to you and do your best to move on and focus on better things going on for you in your life now. It hurts now and will maybe for a while but it will pass.  In the end they simply weren't meant to be with you, there loss really. 

I rather enjoyed reading that. It was honestly really inspiring. I am happy that you are doing a lot better now then you once were though. Always good to be on the up, and up especially after a series of hardships.

@ArchieKun Well if things are better than that is good to hear. All I can about myself is I've been through really tough stuff and I always deep down even if I didn't see it at the time fought my way through it. So now I'm extremely much happier than ever with my life and proud of the women I became from those situations. 

13 hours ago, HanaApril said:

@ArchieKun Well if things are better than that is good to hear. All I can about myself is I've been through really tough stuff and I always deep down even if I didn't see it at the time fought my way through it. So now I'm extremely much happier than ever with my life and proud of the women I became from those situations. 

Thats a good way to go about it. Best way to keep that from happening is removing all the toxic people, and situations. Thats what I have done. Though that sounds like thats what you have been doing as well. 

@ArchieKun Yes, I avoid and stay away from toxic negative people now and only surround myself with optimistic "good" types of folks. However not all can be "optimistic" in this world today we live in, but good enough still best they can. Like I said If I haven't I am proud of the women I've become from all those hardships and grew and learnt so much about others and myself.

Just now, HanaApril said:

@ArchieKun Yes, I avoid and stay away from toxic negative people now and only surround myself with optimistic "good" types of folks. However not all can be "optimistic" in this world today we live in, but good enough still best they can. Like I said If I haven't I am proud of the women I've become from all those hardships and grew and learnt so much about others and myself.

Yah its sad how mean people can really be even if they don't realize it. A lot of times its people who have been hurt themselves that are often the worst. Though it goes both ways that is not nearly always true. This is even more the case nowa days since we understand mental health so much more then even 8-10 years ago. Understanding one's own mental health can really help a lot in life including avoiding certain people, and situations.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:04 AM, CypherCode said:

To be in a relationship one must first be content ad satisfied with themselves, if you have your own happiness then you won't suffer as much from losing the extra bonus that having a partner provides!

Very true. I learned this the hard way. 

A relationship is not a requirement in life. It's just a bonus.

If you're single, that's fine. If you're in a relationship, that's fine. Don't pressure yourself that you have to find someone.

Just be happy.

Yeah, I have been through some bad times and been heartbroken romantically and otherwise. Doesn't bother me now though. Heartbreak is a part of life and something we can learn from. It sucks at the time, but I think it is better to have a few heartbreaks earlier on in your life to learn from rather than a really bad one later on that's hard to recover from.

• Like 1

@SanguineTear I agree with you 100%. Heartbreak is a part of life since nothing is perfect or even sometimes far. We deffinaly can learn from it which is a good thing so then we know what you want and don't want, even like.  People enter our lives as well leave them, so if something was not meant to be it just means the right one is out there still for you. Maybe you'll meet them or maybe they'll find you, who knows. It really dose suck at first I won't lie since I've seen so many of them in my life. Just remember you will get better and recover from it. 

Stay strong~

• Like 1