New Challenger Appears!

OtterNmyWater

Hey, how is it going?

My name is Jose and I'm 31 years old. I have been watching anime since Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon aired on Toonami. I would like to meet some new friends who are into anime. I'm also a gamer and I mainly play on the Xbox One.

Edited by OtterNmyWater
  • Friendly 1

5 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi There Jose! There are a couple of about 30 year olds who are into anime and gaming here, so I think you'll enjoy it here! I see you like My Hero Academia?

Yes, I do...although, I still haven't finished watching season 3. I need to catch up.

Hello there, and welcome to AF hope you have a great time here. I like your intro line are you a fan of smash bros. :) If you have any questions feel ffree to let me know, and see you around.

17 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hello there, and welcome to AF hope you have a great time here. I like your intro line are you a fan of smash bros. :) If you have any questions feel ffree to let me know, and see you around.

Not specifically, but I am a fan of fighting games in general. Thank you for the welcome and I will.

2 hours ago, OtterNmyWater said:

Not specifically, but I am a fan of fighting games in general. Thank you for the welcome and I will.

Welcome to AF, I hope you enjoy it here! Btw, what is you're favorite fighting game? 

Wow dude, you've been watching all the way from DBZ to My Hero. You're a true anime vet.

I used to tune into Sailor Moon cause that Cartoon had got some boom anime babes that made me think the wrong things. 😅

• Funny 1

10 hours ago, Dharc said:

Wow dude, you've been watching all the way from DBZ to My Hero. You're a true anime vet.

I used to tune into Sailor Moon cause that Cartoon had got some boom anime babes that made me think the wrong things. 😅

I liked watching Sailor Moon too. I still do actually.

I also thought it was pretty cool how Barenaked Ladies referenced Sailor Moon in that song.

Welcome to the community.

I too have been watching anime since around the time DBZ and Sailor Moon were on Toonami, but I did not really care for Sailor Moon that much.

I hope you are enjoying your time here, especially because we are a pretty friendly bunch.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:40 AM, OtterNmyWater said:

Hey, how is it going?

My name is Jose and I'm 31 years old. I have been watching anime since Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon aired on Toonami. I would like to meet some new friends who are into anime. I'm also a gamer and I mainly play on the Xbox One.

eyyoo josey~ welcome to forums~

i think im the same, but i cant remember when i started watching anime, only when i "started loving" anime, which was when i watched SnS xD

im also a gamer tooooo, but, well, im currently exiled from playing too many games, due to, cough, life exams, cough

which isnt fun, cant wait for everything to end ~.~

anywhos, hopes yous has a goods times in af's forums

and welcome to af-forums ^_^

10 hours ago, brycec said:

Welcome to the community.

I too have been watching anime since around the time DBZ and Sailor Moon were on Toonami, but I did not really care for Sailor Moon that much.

I hope you are enjoying your time here, especially because we are a pretty friendly bunch.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

9 hours ago, XII360 said:

eyyoo josey~ welcome to forums~

i think im the same, but i cant remember when i started watching anime, only when i "started loving" anime, which was when i watched SnS xD

im also a gamer tooooo, but, well, im currently exiled from playing too many games, due to, cough, life exams, cough

which isnt fun, cant wait for everything to end ~.~

anywhos, hopes yous has a goods times in af's forums

and welcome to af-forums ^_^

That's funny. Josey was the nickname that some of my co-workers would call me at work.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1