Spring time is almost here

Cure Nightcore

This is Glitter Spring speaking,

Hello everyone. Today is the day that we are going to talk about the season of spring. So what are you going to do in the spring time? Winter will be over soon. Hope to read what you are saying here. Have fun with spring time.

Yours truly,

Glitter Spring

• Like 2

I am so over winter just sick of the cold, and the ice. I will be walking a lot as I haad to dile it back a bit with all this blizzard weather, and cold sub zero temps. I am ready for aping and summer despicably.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

My body is still in hibernation mode.  I usually feel like I could sleep from about November/December to April.  :D  Once the weather warms up a little I'll probably do some hiking, but for now I just want to sleep until Spring gets here.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

As happy as I am to see an end to winter, I don't get that excited about spring.  Around here it tends to be far too wet, turning anything that isn't paved into a mud pit. Plus the dampness makes it feel colder than the actual temperature. I don't usually get more active until summer. Though Autumn/Fall is my personal favorite of the seasons.

Almost forgot, one thing I do like about Spring: Opening Day & the start of baseball season 😁

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I am really excited for Spring to arrive. <3 I just love seeing nature in full bloom, it's so magical to me.. 🌼 I've also been seeing a lot of fat little birdies where I live recently which is super kawaii and also very cool that soon they will lay eggs and little baby birdies will be born! 🐦  However a down side is bad weather can happen a lot more where I live which totally sucks but.. as long as flowers, plants, and animals come out more then I'm content~

e26e8153b2fddfd8883378044231858684468a89_hq.gif.2e0bb518c2cd0f1821975ee53d3f4c1a.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

58 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

I am really excited for Spring to arrive. <3 I just love seeing nature in full bloom, it's so magical to me.. 🌼 I've also been seeing a lot of fat little birdies where I live recently which is super kawaii and also very cool that soon they will lay eggs and little baby birdies will be born! 🐦  However a down side is bad weather can happen a lot more where I live which totally sucks but.. as long as flowers, plants, and animals come out more then I'm content~

e26e8153b2fddfd8883378044231858684468a89_hq.gif.2e0bb518c2cd0f1821975ee53d3f4c1a.gif

New baby animals are always cute to be sure even though it is hard to ever see them when just walking since most animals hide their young naturally for their protection. Plus mamma animals of any description aren't exactly very nice when one approaches their young.

• Like 1

Springtime usually means more rain here. Luckily for me, I quite like (almost) all weather! Not much will change for me, other than being able to have the curtains open more often. As for walking hone from work, I do that even in the winter haha.