Reaction Limit

Kohloo

Question

So apparently there’s a post-reaction limit? I suppose I can sort of see why (though not really). I just want to know a bit more about it!

How many posts can you react to in a day? And what timeframe is it using? Like, is it a full day or something like a few hours? (Would a full day be based on my timezone or the time from when I reach the limit?)

As someone that visits very sporadically, I find the limit a bit frustrating. There’s a lot for me to catch up on, and I can’t even “like” all the stuff that I want to haha. 

4 answers to this question

The limit is 20 reactions per member per day. It is put in place for a couple reasons the most important of course is to encourage posting content, and replies to topics rather then simply reacting to them. The other reason is technical if to many people start sending reactions it may effect the performance of the site in the long run. 

1 minute ago, Kohloo said:

Thanks for the answer!

No prob I actually increased to 50 per day per member after reviewing a few things. That should provide a bit more head room for reacting to stuff.

• Informative 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

No prob I actually increased to 50 per day per member after reviewing a few things. That should provide a bit more head room for reacting to stuff.

Good to know.  I also am sometimes offline for extended periods, then swoop thru and post/react in batch mode.  50 should be plenty however.  (For me anyway.. I never even hit 20 yet.)

• Agree 1