PLEASE Help me find the name of my childhood favorite anime, please! =)

Rizzoli

Hey people! 
When I was a little girl i used to watch this anime all the time. Now i just have flashbacks of parts of it... I cant remember the name, nor the plots or character names. Ive been dreaming of finding it and watching it for years and couldnt find it. I figured maybe somebody here could help me. Its from the late 90s early 2000s (since thats when i was a kid xD):

Mc: kid (male)
Subc: some type of doctor/professor, girl (same age like the mc) 
The vilian I can't really remember he had 1 or 2 guys working for him
Plot: collect all 6 7 8 (no idea on the number) items, think one of the items was a green orb
If all items were together they could give some sort of power

Scenes that I remember:
-Hydra firing beams that would destroy reality (probably the "final boss")
-A "princess" white dress being suck with a lot other people into a black hole

This is all I can remember... I would REALLLY appreciate the help. Thank you :) <3

4 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

How the heck did you find it?

A memory for the obscure & a combination of boredom/obsession to follow up on my assumptions :lol:

She refers to MC as a "kid", so assumed a preteen. Supporting characters a girl the same age and a scientist. Trio of villains seems likely. Stated goal is item collection (as opposed to dueling, searching for missing parent, finding a way home or other typical trope). Description of one item sounds like they aren't all the same sort of thing. Dragons and other fantastic monsters as opposed to robots. @Rizzoli refers to herself as a little girl when she watched it, so adult themes unlikely and probably on television.

I remember the series being part of Fox's "4kids" block during that time frame , so it had a fair amount of exposure, but never really became popular, so memories of it would probably be sketchy. My initial post was just a picture of the main characters to see if it rang a bell. But ... I was bored last night and have trouble letting go of a train of though once I start so decided to dig a bit into the series climactic battle. Found references to a multi-headed dragon creating a black hole to suck-up all the MC's allies, so tracked down the scene in question on Youtube. Seemed like the more pieces I found, the more it seemed to fit her description. Unfortunately, if this is the series she's looking for, it apparently never got a dvd release & currently isn't licensed by anyone. So Youtube videos will probably be the only source.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1