Legend of Dragoon

Seshi

Loved the unique gameplay actions required for this RPG. Wish they would remake it on a newer platform!

The story line was also good, back in the good ol days. If they ever remade this I would buy a new system.

Who remembers? The combination striking skill they added to do special moves was just another good interactive tool - I guess we have just moved far away from turn based games, but I find the more strategical aspect to be appealing rather than an OP weapon in modern gaming hitting the strike button repeatedly in a mindless manor 🤣(Excuse me but I like to play barbarians).

Yeah I played this a couple years ago after finding out about it from YouTube videos. Definitely think the combat system is neat with the timing element added so you arent just sitting there. I think Meru was my favorite character in terms of combat. Actually just overall my favorite.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HanaApril said:

I looked this game up and it looks rather interesting and fun to me to be honest. I would play it myself if I could but ..I don't have the right system to play it on sadly. *sighs* I guess in the future perhaps.

If you have a game resale store near you they may be able to help

12 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Yeah I played this a couple years ago after finding out about it from YouTube videos. Definitely think the combat system is neat with the timing element added so you arent just sitting there. I think Meru was my favorite character in terms of combat. Actually just overall my favorite.

Lavitz was my favorite character 

Really devistated by his death

I haven't played this game in 18 years 😮 I still have it, but it's been so long since I've hooked up my old PlayStation (for the longest time I didn't have the power cord).

As badly as I want them to remake Legend of Dragoon, I honestly don't know if I'm ready to watch that ONE particularly death in High Definition. It was bad enough all pixelated. *horrible ugly crying*

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have play the game and finish it 2 year ago, such a good story, realy, well, maybe there is a few clise plot, but overall it's awesome

I love how the game use an old and clasic game play, with it's own dificulty,

I realy and truly enjoy the game, I realy don't want any remake, but I would be realy gratefull of there's another amazing game like that

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow legend of dragoon it's been a while since I've played that game sadly didn't get a chance to beat it since I lost it during y moving to my current place would be cool if the makers decided to remake the game for PS 4 or PS 5 definitely one of my favorite RPG games 

• Agree 1